No peep out of Paulo Costa?

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I haven’t heard any news on him or any interviews.

Is this fight happening? It’s a pretty marquee fight, why isn’t the UFC promoting this?

The man needs his beauty sleep. Dont fret.

I said it earlier this week, they aren't actively promoting this fight in case one of the fighters pisses hot...

I said it earlier this week, they aren't actively promoting this fight in case one of the fighters pisses hot...

Could be. This fight fell apart like three times already, so they probably saw it as a risk to promote it.

Should be a damn good fight.

!Edit sorry wrong guy

Ugh, another asshat preaching to people, as if some being in the sky cares about two assholes giving each other CTE in a cage somewhere.

Anyway, all they need now is GSP for a 3 man tourney....... 100%natty acai juice GOAT

Ugh, another asshat thinking that a magical being in the sky cares about two assholes giving each other CTE in a cage somewhere.

Anyway, all they need now is GSP for a 3 man tourney....... 100%natty acai juice GOAT

Live and let live... you sound like the asshole here. Worry about yourself

I'm worrying about myself as much as Yoel is here. This is the same guy who denigrated homosexuals in front of thousands of people, and you're defending him? Who's the real asshole here?

Last edited:
I'm worrying about myself as much as Yoel is here. This is the same guy who denigrated homosexuals, and you're defending him? Look in the mirror to find the real asshole.

Did someone piss in your cereal this morning? Go to bed boy

I'm worrying about myself as much as Yoel is here. This is the same guy who denigrated homosexuals in front of thousands of people, and you're defending him? Who's the real asshole here?
You sound gay

is someone filling denigradet here?

Says the guy that posts threads all day about how the UFC should or shouldn't conduct its business.

O8toNwd.gif

He’s busy working out

They filmed this scene for embedded but had to cut it -

tenor.gif

Back