No pause or rewind on Xbox! WTF ESPN?

Brandon Taylor

Brown Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
I pay 60 bucks to rewind and slow mo and pause and come back without missing anything. If I wanted a live stream I would get it for free on the internet.

They’re focused on the NBA playoffs. ESPN+ is an afterthought/experiment in progress.

Just came to post this myself.

This is bullshit!

So you can't pause this shit if you gotta go to the bathroom or get something to eat. Stupid!

Edit: I'm watching thru the ESPN+ app on my TV. Just checked on my phone, same shit!

Thats pretty fucked up right here

I pay 60 bucks to rewind and slow mo and pause and come back without missing anything. If I wanted a live stream I would get it for free on the internet.
Email those dumb hoes asking for money back.

They'll get their shit together pronto if everyone is complaining

I can find a second stream that is delayed 10 secs and use it to "replay" what I want, then I can go back to the main stream.

<Dana05>

I mean $60 is standard PPV price. Why do you think you deserve more for that price?

I mean $60 is standard PPV price. Why do you think you deserve more for that price?

I don’t want more I want standard pay per view that I can rewind, pause, fast forward and DVR to watch later. The same thing I have paid $45-$65 for the last twenty years.

I don’t want more I want standard pay per view that I can rewind, pause, fast forward and DVR to watch later. The same thing I have paid $45-$65 for the last twenty years.

Oh my bad I didn't know you could do that

I am just happy that the espn+ stream hasn't frozen in throughout the 1st round of the Jouban/Grant fight.

It is THE ONLY WAY to watch MMA. This shit should be a Bible verse. We can call it Diego Knocks Out A Tooth 3:16

I am just happy that the espn+ stream hasn't frozen in throughout the 1st round of the Jouban/Grant fight.

I have had a few short quality drops but overall getting semi-HD quality. Better than a free stream but worse than dish gives me.

Same on PS4, bullshit, when you offer it for normal shows but not PPV! What are they thinking??

Bunch of suckers paying for this shit. Here is what i have to see about these suckers paying for this shit.
alYDTOr.gif

Mma is an experiment to Espn, much like Espn+. Even the talking heads on espn had to bash the first real stream of boxing. It WILL get better I’m sure, but how much? Who knows. MMA fans have been stealing for years, idk if espn took that into consideration when they ran a half ass debut out like this. Boxing’s avg buy age is easily double mma ( no don’t at me I don’t have a source, I’m using coming sense) younger demos these days are more likely to just know where to stream free.

If service is unreliable, you don't dare attempt anything fancy like pause/rewind.

Mma is an experiment to Espn, much like Espn+. Even the talking heads on espn had to bash the first real stream of boxing. It WILL get better I’m sure, but how much? Who knows. MMA fans have been stealing for years, idk if espn took that into consideration when they ran a half ass debut out like this. Boxing’s avg buy age is easily double mma ( no don’t at me I don’t have a source, I’m using coming sense) younger demos these days are more likely to just know where to stream free.
Holy fookimg Tito, I haven’t seen a yellow belt in a long ass time

They would just like for you to buy it again after to see the parts you missed.

Let me get drunk and cook during the prelims, I’ll eat and go outside to smoke when I feel like it. Pause rewind play. Jesus Christ the fights sure as hell don’t hapoen at my pace anymore, I should be able to watch at my own pace as a consultation

Back