No Pat Barry........................

Not sure how that shit can hype you up

If he was my coach I'd slap him
He seems sof annoying

I think Karolina is an amazing fighter and showed an amazing fight today.

I'm not saying she's not better than Rose, I'm just saying specifically pointing out the pat barry thing (which everybody already knows anyways) and implying she can't do it without him isn't fair. It could be a really complicated situation.
Did they really break up or did the new coach separate them when Rose is in camp?

Pat Barry or not she needs to get stronger as her body is lanky, weak and reminds me of a 10 year old kid.

Pat is 40. Shes 22. It was not gonna last. Any fool could see that. He better get him a new Milf

Did they really break up or did the new coach separate them when Rose is in camp?

no idea familia

i cant imagine how obnoxious Pat would be while she's in camp though

she throws a hand and he fucking gropes and open mouth kisses her while yelling crazy shit

still love the guy though

lol at that second GIF.. Shes like "leave me the fuck alone"

Do you really believe everything fighters say pre-fight? you won't admit you're mentally broken before a fight unless you're stupid.
Rose has always been very honest. Plus, in an interview with Helwani that I watched yesterday, she said she was still with Pat, just that he was focusing too much on her career and that she wanted to have him focus on himself more and that this is the only reason he didn't corner her.

What's she gonna say? "Yeah, im not in great mental shape" "Yeah, I dont know, I feel kind of average tfor this fight"
She might just say 'I'm good' or 'it's been a great camo' but would probably avoid referring to being he happiest and clearest she has ever been, which she said

pat-barry-gif.gif

Rose has always been very honest. Plus, in an interview with Helwani that I watched yesterday, she said she was still with Pat, just that he was focusing too much on her career and that she wanted to have him focus on himself more and that this is the only reason he didn't corner her.

Yeah but thats kind of how it starts isn't it?

She might just say 'I'm good' or 'it's been a great camo' but would probably avoid referring to being he happiest and clearest she has ever been, which she said

actually most fighters say they're having the times of their lives before they admit they've been having a rough time

Remember GSP vs Hendricks? Dude went into the fight acting like he "got his flame back" two days or so before, but before all of that and after all of that he went back to saying how he needed time off

yeah, looks like the experiment didnt work..... Rose sure couldve used some HD intensity from her corner

You are just saying she has always been very honest bc thats what Helwani said in the interview you reference..
Kenny? That you?

Back