ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score
no win............

DnXSCsu.gif

Rose%20Barry_zpsstqrvlw2.gif

i.cfc

Classless post. For all we know she had a really tough mental time going into this.

Less Pat Berry is good for everyone

Classless post. For all we know she had a really tough mental time going into this.
She had said numerous times that this might have actually been the best, mentally, she has ever been going into a fight.

She had said numerous times that this might have actually been the best, mentally, she has ever been going into a fight.

What's she gonna say? "Yeah, im not in great mental shape" "Yeah, I dont know, I feel kind of average tfor this fight"

Maybe Karolina is just that better, idk. She seemed to be in a good place on the embedded series.

Maybe Karolina is just that better, idk. She seemed to be in a good place on the embedded series.

I think Karolina is an amazing fighter and showed an amazing fight today.

I'm not saying she's not better than Rose, I'm just saying specifically pointing out the pat barry thing (which everybody already knows anyways) and implying she can't do it without him isn't fair. It could be a really complicated situation.

Did you really expect them to last forever?

Do you really believe everything fighters say pre-fight? you won't admit you're mentally broken before a fight unless you're stupid.

Somebody please...

azANHqf.jpg

i.cfc

I think even if you are in love with the dude you could only take so much of his personality before you start being annoyed all the time.

Back