No open workouts or press conference next week for UFC 207

Thanks for spoiling everything Miss Once Ever.

Nunes get her the f*ck out of here, abrigado.

Cruz vs Garbrandt is the legit people's main event now.

I hope the event bombs now.

leaverondaalone.jpg

Everyone else is getting ready for the fight and meeting their media obligations.

How many others on the card are going to be asked to show up to the Ellen Show, Jimmy Kimmel, The View, Jimmy Fallon, SNL, etc. if they win?

I wanted to see my little Cogar hit mitts

It's not about making weight and you know it

It didn't take Jackson -Winklejohn (or even Simon-Garfunkle) to see what a horrible weight cut Ronda had in the lead up to her last fight.

I assume the year older she has gotten since that time only makes the cut even harder.

If she wins, she will be EVERYWHERE again (talk shows, commercials, straight-to-Netflix movies, People magazine, etc.) Isn't that what the UFC wants? More saturation outside the UFC's media?

It didn't take Jackson -Winklejohn (or even Simon-Garfunkle) to see what a horrible weight cut Ronda had in the lead up to her last fight.

I assume the year older she has gotten since that time only makes the cut even harder.

If she wins, she will be EVERYWHERE again (talk shows, commercials, straight-to-Netflix movies, People magazine, etc.) Isn't that what the UFC wants? More saturation outside the UFC's media?

She's actually been on weight for like a week already.

Nunes needs to go power troll 5000, and walk out to the weigh in with a purple pillow covering her face. Crowd would be like
xgz9nkR.gif

She would be the greatest person to ever live if she did that.

Someone please send Amanda a purple pillow to the weigh ins.

All of a sudden pulling Conor out of UFC 200 makes the UFC look amazing!

Motherfuckers

Dana's favorite child is Ronda, Conor is like the red headed step child for missing that press conference.

Yeah, but most fighters get fined for this sort of behavior. Here they're enabling it.

Most fighters aren't smart enough to negotiate a clause in their contract that enables them to opt out of media activities. Ronda was.

Back