No open workouts or press conference next week for UFC 207

Damnit I wanted to see the shadow boxing of the once ever, mythical human, cultural icon and historical figure amongst many other unbelievable, spectacular things.

Dana is going out of his way to make sure there is very little material on Ronda for the social media trolls. What a pansy.

Gotta make weight.

I see no issue with this. She was doing TV interviews the week up to the fight with Holm. Then, looked rough at the weigh-ins.

Let Ronda get ready for her fight.

Let the UFC handle the marketing of the fight.
It's not about making weight and you know it

Gotta make weight.

I see no issue with this. She was doing TV interviews the week up to the fight with Holm. Then, looked rough at the weigh-ins.

Let Ronda get ready for her fight.

Let the UFC handle the marketing of the fight.

Everyone else is getting ready for the fight and meeting their media obligations.

Not sure but I do know that you can't do what he did. You get an automatic fail for your drug test but he was pulled instead. It was strange.

lol wtf are you talking about. He had plans to go to Iceland. He didn't just wake up one day and go. Also he is the most tested fighter so STFU with your nonsense.

So you're just making this up? Someone from USADA has to go to his gym to test him in order to "fail him the drug test"

Do you have any source that someone went or that he didn't inform USADA that he's going to Iceland?
So are you saying that fighters do not have to report their location?
Can fighters leave the country without reporting the change to USADA?
Do you need a source for these rules?

And Conor was pulled from 200 for not flying from across the world for a PC.

BS. I hope Ronda "can't take a loss" Rousey gets brutally KO'd and shits her Reeboks in the octagon.

So are you saying that fighters do not have to report their location?
Can fighters leave the country without reporting the change to USADA?
Do you need a source for these rules?
Where did I say that? I need a source that someone went to test him and didn't find him and/or that he didn't inform USADA that he was going to Iceland?

Its about finally putting herself first and cutting out all of the bullshit that takes away from her preparation for the fight. She's already spoke about this. Why are people surprised she's not wasting time doing interviews? Nunes can do interviews if she wants. Nobody is stopping her. Oh, but she needs Ronda because nobody cares what Nunes has to say.

lol wtf are you talking about. He had plans to go to Iceland. He didn't just wake up one day and go. Also he is the most tested fighter so STFU with your nonsense.
1) Don't get your panties in a bunch dude.
2) If he had planned then the UFC would know that he wasn't going to the press conference.
3) There is an interview where Conor says that the Irish fighter dying in an mma match got to him and he had to get away from the negativity and that's why he went to Iceland. Maybe it was planned all along, I'm not directly communicating with him like you are.
4) Never said he wasn't tested. He wasn't in the country he was supposed to be in. You can't debate that.
5) Just explaining how conor's case and Ronda's are different.

Yea because pissing off Ronda worked out so well for Miesha and Bethe in the past why not try it again for cheap laughs from shertards.
Amanda just needs to say that her striking is shit and Ronda will try to box with her. Ronda is broken.

Its about finally putting herself first and cutting out all of the bullshit that takes away from her preparation for the fight. She's already spoke about this. Why are people surprised she's not wasting time doing interviews? Nunes can do interviews if she wants. Nobody is stopping her. Oh, but she needs Ronda because nobody cares what Nunes has to say.
Ronda has always put herself first. She's only famous because of the UFC hype machine and the media backing it up. This is just the most severe example of butthurt I've ever seen from an athlete.

Where did I say that? I need a source that someone went to test him and didn't find him and/or that he didn't inform USADA that he was going to Iceland?
So you are saying that a fighter can leave the country or not be in the country that they have reported that they will be in as long as they are not tested in the time the fighter is gone?

Ronda has always put herself first. She's only famous because of the UFC hype machine and the media backing it up. This is just the most severe example of butthurt I've ever seen from an athlete.

Ronda has always put the UFC first. She never refused anything they asked her to do. She even took the Holly fight as a short notice replacement fight.

Amanda just needs to say that her striking is shit and Ronda will try to box with her. Ronda is broken.

Amanda can do all the talking she wants. It won't matter when the cage door shuts. If Amanda doesn't land a miracle punch in the 1st round I think she's done for.

Amanda can do all the talking she wants. It won't matter when the cage door shuts. If Amanda doesn't land a miracle punch in the 1st round I think she's done for.
Yeah. We'll see.

Everyone else is getting ready for the fight and meeting their media obligations.

Ronda is getting ready for her fight and meeting her media obligations as well.

You can bitch about it all you want but it's in her contract.

Back