No ones the GOAT

Lol@ all of the Canadians in here claiming that I guy who wasn't good enough to finish fights, and tapped to strikes, is somehow the greatest mixed martial artist if all time.....not the guy who's never been beaten by another man in the octagon.

But dont let facts get in the way of your nuthugging

Yet you think a guy with double digit losses, multiple failed drug tests and quit from a leg kick is great

Jones took the GOAT trophy and threw it off a cliff

It's like if Michael Jordan and Lebron popped for ped's, then everyone said "Ok then, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar is the new GOAT"
That's how I feel about GSP. Theres better fighters out there who beat better competition, so you just cant take him seriously as being the best ever. "Clean" or not

Fedor started fighting in 2000. He finally lost in 2010. His prime was in 2005.
So he fought Kohsaka, Cro Cop & Zulu in his prime? Other than Cro Cop the other two are nobodies... Just saying.

I think Johnny Burgers beat GSP. I also think GSP is the GOAT regardless.

Jones took the GOAT trophy and threw it off a cliff

It's like if Michael Jordan and Lebron popped for ped's, then everyone said "Ok then, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar is the new GOAT"
That's how I feel about GSP. Theres better fighters out there who beat better competition, so you just cant take him seriously as being the best ever. "Clean" or not

No one beat better competition than GSP you fool. You have to realize that WW and LW are where there are the most competitors by a wide margin, therefore where its harder to dominate. One day you will understand that fact. When you grow wiser.

I know a guy that never even got close to losing
tenor.gif

Jones has popped too many times and hasn't fought at HW
Fedor lost three straight close to his prime and didnt fight in the UFC
DC got his ass whooped twice
GSP got whooped twice in his prime and had a time out when it got tough
Mighty Mouse ducked TJ and lost 3 fights
Aldo got smoked during the most important fight of his life
Silva popped and lost a bunch on the tail end of his career

Come at me pussies<{cum@me}>

GOAT is subjective. Anyone can make up their own criteria, and then choose the fighter that best matches the criteria.

For instance, one possible criteria is that the GOAT is the fighter with the longest name (probably some unknown guy in Bulgaria).

What you mean to say is that there is no consensus GOAT, and that is proven by every poll, since none of the polls have 100% agreement on the GOAT.

Back