No ones the GOAT

No one is the goat. I agree my man

you can say fedor but he had maybe like 5 good wins in pride (guys like nog and cro cop got smashed in the ufc) fedor ducked big fights later in his carer and got knocked out by a middleweight.
Lol nog and crocop had long careers and tons of damage by the time they got to the ufc. How were ufcs hws from the same era doing at that time? Nog even won a belt while past prime ffs.

c34a264e6a7f3856087dcc78108bbeef.jpg

Khabib, 27-0. Undefeated for more than a decade and the best fighter we've ever seen. No steroids, never been in trouble let alone lose a fight and annhilates his opponents.

Jon jones only cheated once.
Fact.he then proved he could beat dc even if hes clean.

Fact

Khabib, 27-0. Undefeated for more than a decade and the best fighter we've ever seen. No steroids, never been in trouble let alone lose a fight and annhilates his opponents.
Truth.

Some people don't like the truth.

iz normal

Jones is the GOAT until somebody beats him.

Even to the general viewer his skills and resume beats everyone else .

TS confuses "GOAT" with "undefeated".
Michael Jordan lost games, plays, championships, but he is the GOAT Basketball player.

Georges St. Pierre is the MMA GOAT.

GSP / Fedor
Unified/Cage / Ring/Full rules, stomps soccers, etc.

You should change title to anyone can be GOAT. The Goat is whoever you want it to be

<TheWire1>

Jones has popped too many times and hasn't fought at HW
Fedor lost three straight close to his prime and didnt fight in the UFC
DC got his ass whooped twice
GSP got whooped twice in his prime and had a time out when it got tough
Mighty Mouse ducked TJ and lost 3 fights
Aldo got smoked during the most important fight of his life
Silva popped and lost a bunch on the tail end of his career

Come at me pussies<{cum@me}>
Your e definitely onto something and I agree for different reasonings and some of the same. I've been watching for 20 years and I believe in the term GOAT but I've always broke it down into 2 tiers. Upper tier goats and then the next level of a handful that are " on the cusp of"( and there would be some surprising names on list...or maybe not - a bit subjective).

However, I dont have problems with people calling someone thee goat as long as it's of a reasonable opinion. Like you, at least right now, I dont have A GOAT.

Jon Jones probably has screwed himself cause he'll never know if he actually needed whatever hes been caught taking cause hes probably as close to that label than I've seen.

My 2 tiers consist of maybe 10-12 fighters [combined]....at most (maybe less).

Fedor started fighting in 2000. He finally lost in 2010. His prime was in 2005.

Tbh I don't think the sport has been around long enough to proclaim a G.O.A.T give it time and we will see a clear contender.

You are right with all those statements. Idk why would I have to bash you.
Now, as far as I’m concerned , though there is no perfect fighter I’d pick Gsp and Fedor because they didnt roid. Gsp had a crazy streak full of notable opponents and it includes him avenging those 2 losses .... he also left on top.

Fedor was fighting much bigger opponents including notable fighters as well and honestly remaining unbeaten for a decade at HW is nearly impossible. Its by far the APEX weightclass in mma.

Its a matter of perspective, I have those 2 as goats, maybe some will disagree but its allright.

nobody is and nobody ever will be. its the dumbest conversation that gets posted constantly everyday on this site. and thats stiff competition.

All I am saying is Big Nog lost to Frank Mir 4 years after Fedor beat him and cro cop lost to Gabriel Gonzaga 2 years after Fedor beat him.

Cro cop went on to lose again too Kongo. All the fights after that he was definately past it.

Big Nog was losing vs Sylvia before the guillitone and then gets ruthlessly ko'd by Velasquez at age 34, so yeah propably at the tail end of his prime or whatnot but yeah.

How the fuck is fighting at HW a requirement?

Jones popped once for a fight he participated in. He did not pop "too many times".

MM did not "duck" TJ. His loss to Cjuedo was controversial and he finished him. So that leaves two kind of?

Back