Fedor lost three straight close to his prime and didnt fight in the UFC
DC got his ass whooped twice
GSP got whooped twice in his prime and had a time out when it got tough
Mighty Mouse ducked TJ and lost 3 fights
Aldo got smoked during the most important fight of his life
Silva popped and lost a bunch on the tail end of his career

Come at me pussies<{cum@me}>
No one is the goat. I agree my man

you can say fedor but he had maybe like 5 good wins in pride (guys like nog and cro cop got smashed in the ufc) fedor ducked big fights later in his carer and got knocked out by a middleweight.

No one is the goat. I agree my man

you can say fedor but he had maybe like 5 good wins in pride (guys like nog and cro cop got smashed in the ufc) fedor ducked big fights later in his carer and got knocked out by a middleweight.
Nog won an interim title and beat Randy one fight removed from the championship. He was top for like 3 years.

Mma does have a goat, for now, and it is Fedor.

Its kind of dumb to argue goats in different weight classes. Nobody is trying to compare Floyd to Ali. This is just a dumb thing mma fans do

DC is the GOAT

He is undefeated at Heavyweight (and thus, the baddest man on the planet) and his only loss at Light Heavyweight was to another 'undefeated' fighter like Jon Jones, who also popped for PED tests a couple times and admitted to everyone that he's afraid to face Cormier at HW because he fears he would lose.

I have GSP as a close #2.

The whole GOAT talk is just an easy debate question for forums like this. Like something you bring up while drinking beers at a barbecue. A way to have a heated conversation and convince others that your opinion is right.

There is no definitive correct answer because it's a matter of opinions. That being said, the ONLY correct answers are Jones or GSP. If the drug/character issues are important to you, it's GSP. If not, it's Bones because there's never been anyone as dominant inside the cage/ring as him (especially against top notch competition).

You CANNOT be the GOAT if you've lost to Daiju Takase. Period.

Screenshot_20190521-004914.png

Screenshot_20190521-004935.png

Last edited:
10 years undefeated at Heavyweight is a bigger accomplishment than any other fighter has achieved, Fedor is GOAT, GSP is the other GOAT.

So anyone that loses automatically can't be the best? That sounds..... dumb.

Back