No one willing to fight Mavsidal now.

Masvidal is a game opponent but he doesn't have the skills to force his game on to someone. He sort of just goes with the flow and if he gets you then he gets you. Usually he will be at the end of a losing decision for playing the opponent's game

He's on a fantastic run, but let's not get carried away here.

He hits hard but he's still stylistically an easy match for the beasts who sit at the top of the ww division.

Everyone in the weight class and at 185, have declined to fight Mavsidal now. Saying things like "When you're knocking guys out in 5 seconds like he is, I want no part of it" and "Mavsidal is perhaps the best pound per pound fighter of all time" and "There isn't any defense for offense like that"

And there is going to be a 4-hour documentary in August that basically breaks down the art, training and methodology of the way he conducts 5 second knockouts.

I just read a Las Vegas odds board, and if he and Askren fought again, Mavsidal would be -1680, making him the biggest favorite ever to have stepped foot in the Octagon.

Mavsidal is slated to enter the the UFC HOF by the end of 2019. A special ceremony will be conducted in November. It will be a stand alone PPV for only 39.99. Not a bad value. They are saying it will likely shatter all PPV sales records.
Name 1 person who has declined a fight? Jorge will get called out by Leon Edwards after he beats RDA, lets see if Jorge accepts.

If anything there are guys who can't wait to put an end to his sudden hype.

Ahhh...I see that you are like the rest of the inner street folks. Concerned with "this member/that memeber" and "He joined this year or that year". A guy like yourself man...you built your message board reputation to that of a real-life somebody.
Ya ever think of accomplishing something in real life orrrrr....not so much? Nah...too much work.

My point was...its hilarious how so many are nut hugging a nobody in MMA for one awesome knockout.

Now go back to yer street life, homey.

Well since I know you’re just joking now. Bravo. It has definitely gotten ridiculous.

Wow this is escalating pretty quickly......

OK....I GET IT....IT WAS A RECORD SETTING KO........

Does that means he will be a champion with those sharks out there?!?!

Please GOD have mercy of these Sherdoggers....

You are a good guy and you are right,hope you are not a virgin anymore.

Yes...I was joking about the topic...because of all the weirdness that is going on. ESPN had a clip where they broke down the knockout. Jeezus. Yeah. It happened.
If they fought again, Askren would be fav, and I'd bet on him to win.

Askren isn't GSP, but it is a similar situation to when Serra KO'd GSP.

People are so impressionable.

He took a 1 out of 100 gamble and it payed off... Now he's an unstoppable menace in the WW division? pfft...
For sure bro, he definitely didn't starch a divisional rising prospect in the guy's hometown the previous fight. He's a can.

He's on a fantastic run, but let's not get carried away here.

He hits hard but he's still stylistically an easy match for the beasts who sit at the top of the ww division.

Not even sure he hit hard, he doesn't have Much Ko in His record.

Where the hell are all these old alt accounts popping up from?

Thought it was a troll for the first few seconds, but its a mediocre piece of comedic art.

Lets make Jorge, Fergs welcoming fight to ww. Winner takes shot at the dark!

Back