No one willing to fight Mavsidal now.

Armed2TheMax

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Everyone in the weight class and at 185, have declined to fight Mavsidal now. Saying things like "When you're knocking guys out in 5 seconds like he is, I want no part of it" and "Mavsidal is perhaps the best pound per pound fighter of all time" and "There isn't any defense for offense like that"

And there is going to be a 4-hour documentary in August that basically breaks down the art, training and methodology of the way he conducts 5 second knockouts.

I just read a Las Vegas odds board, and if he and Askren fought again, Mavsidal would be -1680, making him the biggest favorite ever to have stepped foot in the Octagon.

Mavsidal is slated to enter the the UFC HOF by the end of 2019. A special ceremony will be conducted in November. It will be a stand alone PPV for only 39.99. Not a bad value. They are saying it will likely shatter all PPV sales records.

usa-today-8691567.0.jpg

Masvidal is the easiest fight that will lead to a title shot

People are so impressionable.

He took a 1 out of 100 gamble and it payed off... Now he's an unstoppable menace in the WW division? pfft...

185ers ducking him??? Doubt it very much. I bet Romero, Whitaker, Israel, Weidman, Jacare etc would be happy to fight him if it helped their careers.

Everyone in the weight class and at 185, have declined to fight Mavsidal now. Saying things like "When you're knocking guys out in 5 seconds like he is, I want no part of it" and "Mavsidal is perhaps the best pound per pound fighter of all time" and "There isn't any defense for offense like that"

And there is going to be a 4-hour documentary in August that basically breaks down the art, training and methodology of the way he conducts 5 second knockouts.

I just read a Las Vegas odds board, and if he and Askren fought again, Mavsidal would be -1680, making him the biggest favorite ever to have stepped foot in the Octagon.

Mavsidal is slated to enter the the UFC HOF by the end of 2019. A special ceremony will be conducted in November. It will be a stand alone PPV for only 39.99. Not a bad value. They are saying it will likely shatter all PPV sales records.

You’re so stunning and brave

2010 member and trying to troll so desperately,sad day for sherdog

Ahhh...I see that you are like the rest of the inner street folks. Concerned with "this member/that memeber" and "He joined this year or that year". A guy like yourself man...you built your message board reputation to that of a real-life somebody.
Ya ever think of accomplishing something in real life orrrrr....not so much? Nah...too much work.

My point was...its hilarious how so many are nut hugging a nobody in MMA for one awesome knockout.

Now go back to yer street life, homey.

He is the flavor of the week, like always happens in the heavies.

Lol look at this triggered Askren fan. Poor kid.

Don't have sex much do you?

Woodley coming for that ass to avenge his boy
JollyPreciousBassethound-small.gif

giphy.gif

DAYUM! Way to turn homie into a stepping stone.

He's not wrong though, Masvidal is a killer on his day, unfortunately not every fight he turns up 100% for.

Motivated Masvidal > Motivated BJ.

Ahhh...I see that you are like the rest of the inner street folks. Concerned with "this member/that memeber" and "He joined this year or that year". A guy like yourself man...you built your message board reputation to that of a real-life somebody.
Ya ever think of accomplishing something in real life orrrrr....not so much? Nah...too much work.

My point was...its hilarious how so many are nut hugging a nobody in MMA for one awesome knockout.

Now go back to yer street life, homey.
You are a good guy and you are right,hope you are not a virgin anymore.

ParallelDiscreteBabirusa-size_restricted.gif

Fuckin g even motions at him to get back up and get slapped around again, owned

IllFineGoldfish-size_restricted.gif

416f3c8fb27631cb6bbbefdc8b06da75.gif

On the contrary, I'd say there are a lot of people at 170 who want to fight him now.

Fighting is risk vs reward. Sure there's a lot of risk in fighting Masvidal, but there's a TON of reward right now as his stock has skyrocketed with his last two fights.

And it's not like he's unbeatable. He has 6 losses in the UFC. Stephen Thompson had a VERY easy time against him only two fights ago.

Back