No One Talking about Linekar

MMAProfessional

Golden Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Seems like all the talk regarding people leaving for One is Eddie and DJ. DJ I think just got caught in his last fight and it feels like Eddie isn't going to be dominating there. Linekar has looked very good though. He's only 30 years old too. Undefeated in One and hasn't even really lost. The UFC wouldn't give him fights so he got sallty and they cut him. You look at the way he left and it's pretty impressive.
upload_2021-4-22_5-34-41.png
TJ just had the style to beat him so that was a more legit loss. The Sandhagen fight many gave the fight to Lineker and Sandhagen is now in a title contention fight. We'll see if DJ can bounce back but it seems like the UFC letting Lineker go might have been the mistake that no one talks about.

Him leaving the UFC was stupid. Said he didn't get offer fights, but the ones he got offered he pulled out of. He should be here. And I think he beat Cory.

There's literally a thread about him on the front page with quite a few pages of replies.

There's literally a thread about him on the front page with quite a few pages of replies.

tenor.gif

Decent fighter destroys fighter that isn’t very good ....did you expect Sherdog to crash or something lol

Lineker is by far my favourite turbo manlet. You can actually expect a finish when he fights.

DJ, Sage and Eddie have really elevated the prestige of ONE in my eyes because I look at their fighters and their records and all I see is some weak ass fighters.

The record of this Troy Worthen makes me think that he would get beat up in LFA.

Honestly, Linneker should get the belt, but I don't know anymore after DJ and Eddie lost so easy

That KO was beautiful. God I miss Hands of Stone in the UFC, but hey hope he’s getting paid in ONE

Scariest 135er i dont care what anyone says.

Id get my ass beat by any ufc 135er but i feel itd be me folding to pain and damage

I cant help but feel lineker would cause irreversible damage.

Sparring small ufc level guys is scarier in my experience because they feel they can go hard

Meanwhile every heavyweight ive sparred is gentle af.

Being about 170 in shape puts ya right in the middle

The dude was entertaining as hell to watch.

In the end the UFC is the product and people will tune in to the main stream product regardless of who they cut or lose

I still don’t know why Bellator didn’t sign him. This guy is everything you want. He’s fun as fuck. If someone is nicknamed MÃO de PEDRA (hands of stone) they’ve earned it for a reason

I still don’t know why Bellator didn’t sign him. This guy is everything you want. He’s fun as fuck. If someone is nicknamed MÃO de PEDRA (hands of stone) they’ve earned it for a reason

Yeah, that was a bad miss. DJ (although they'd have had to make a weight class for him), Lineker and Pettis are the three ex-UFC guys that they didn't go for that in my opinion they absolutely should have signed.

Yeah, that was a bad miss. DJ (although they'd have had to make a weight class for him), Lineker and Pettis are the three ex-UFC guys that they didn't go for that in my opinion they absolutely should have signed.
Im assuming they made an offer but ONE made a better one. Same thing with Eddie Alvarez, the UFC offered a renewal and Bellator wanted to pick him up but ONE made a significantly better offer.

He was always fun to watch win or lose, the problem was he just couldnt make weight.

Now he's fighting at 145 in One so cant see him ever missing weight, well who actually ever misses weight in One?

He was always fun to watch win or lose, the problem was he just couldnt make weight.

Now he's fighting at 145 in One so cant see him ever missing weight, well who actually ever misses weight in One?
Kind of hard to miss weight when you don't have weigh ins

Kind of hard to miss weight when you don't have weigh ins

Read this post below.

You can't weigh in unless you are hydrated. If you miss weight they normally try to arrange a catch-weight and deduct your purse 20%, subject to agreement from the opponent ofc.

He was supposed to fight at 77kg, but was dehydrated when he tried to weigh in.

By the time he was hydrated he was 80kg. So it was 80kg catch-weight and he lost some money.

Back