No one is talking about him, however he can beat Jones.

pridedorim

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He has had a lot of issues in the past, however lately he has looked phenomenal and has very legit KO power.
Jones is not untouchable at all, he has ate many punches, and someone with huge KO power can give him a lot of trouble.

Anthony Johnson

Everybody is talking about Gus vs Jones, however do not count Rumble out.
He has a good chance against Gustafsson, and definitely a chance against Jones.

Rumble is a very different fighter now. He is strong like a bull, he is very confident, very athletic. I will not be surprised if he actually beats Gustafsson.

He has had a lot of issues in the past, however lately he has looked phenomenal and has very legit KO power.
Jones is not untouchable at all, he has ate many punches, and someone with huge KO power can give him a lot of trouble.

Anthony Johnson

Everybody is talking about Gus vs Jones, however do not count Rumble out.
He has a good chance against Gustafsson, and definitely a chance against Jones.

Rumble is a very different fighter now. He is strong like a bull, he is very confident, very athletic. I will not be surprised if he actually beats Gustafsson.

No chance, AJ would get schooled by Jones, keep reaching TS

Sherdog hasn't shut up about Rumble since the Davis fight.

I will be very surprised if he beats Gustaffson.

I will be very surprised if he beats Gustaffson.

I honestly see Johnson taking Gus out, then s#itting the bed against Jones. But maybe he'll s#it the bed against Gus and we'll get the rematch.

Quite frankly, the only thing I see stopping Johnson is Johnson.

I agree. Rumble is a very scary dude.

Rumble will look like the Glover fight! JBJ is THE GOAT! I would suggest you embrace the greatness we are witnessing!

AJ is too tiny for his 1-dimensional attacks to be effective against Jones.

I thought this was proven already?

Oh well

No matter who it is we are all one backing Rumble and Gus. Winner not only gets the next title shot but an army of fans as well.

Rumble could beat Jones, but he has to not tire like he had in the past, and he has to avoid the fence which is where Jones is most likely to get takedowns. I wouldn't count on Rumble beating Jones.

I think if Rumble gets by Gus, he has a much better chance than some of us think, if he can make sure not to psych himself out and let Jones get in his head.

The only people being mentioned are him, Gus and Cain, bro.

I hate to deny your argument but Glover was that guy who had "huge KO power" too

He has power, but come on he beat Davis and Nog. Davis and Nog.

Back