No one interested in Conor fighting anymore

Its the difference between casuals and true fans. Most mma fans lost interest in him after the Khabib fight and his pathetic behaviour.
Casuals will watch anyways tho. Propably will sell better than Izzy vs Jan.
Hope Dustin puts Conor "2.0" out and ends this chapter once and for all.

I think he's good enough to be champ still, but he'll always be the paper champ when Khabib went undefeated against him and his peers in his era.

He will fight Dustin but I wonder if it will be put back to march time

I think part of the reason conor likes 170 in january, is because he does not want to cut much weight during Christmas

He is a rich family man after all. There is a reason why lots of high profile fighters fight in November /December. They can then enjoy the Christmas period

If it's at 155, I have a feeling conor will want at least another month or 2 to get bang on the weight

I'm probably the only hater glad to see him back. It is better than him fighting on social media

However, if his plan is to beat Dustin then go to boxing? I'd rather he stay retired

No cares about part-timers at work or in the cage...

Conor is kind of like the boy who cried wolf. Everyone has learned to ignore him.

his stock is definitely lower than it used to be. but chances are his fight will gain more interest and attention as we get closer and it'll bringing crazy $

Denying that Conor´s comeback fight is not the most anticipated fight ever after seeing what he did to Cowboy Cerrone at UFC 246 is the equivalent to closing your eyes and denying that anybody can see where you are hiding. Its going to be super interesting to all the real fight fans to see how many PPVs it will sell.

Of course people are. Even the haters will be. He’s almost bigger than the ufc itself.

or he’s not a draw. Nobody cares about Conor fighting. And I don’t live in my moms basement.

Not even Conor is interested in fighting anymore, he would rather get tens of millions obtaining CTE in boxing or make a few easy pay days fighting washed up vets like Sanchez or Cerrone.

so Conor is in such a bad standing as a prizefighter he can go to a different sport and fight for the ultimate prize?

meh. Anyone can do that.

Its the difference between casuals and true fans. Most mma fans lost interest in him after the Khabib fight and his pathetic behaviour.
Casuals will watch anyways tho. Propably will sell better than Izzy vs Jan.
Hope Dustin puts Conor "2.0" out and ends this chapter once and for all.
You are not a real fight fan if you dont like Conor fighting and cant appreciate what he has done for MMA.
Nobody even knew about the sport before he made it popular and UFC was sold for over 4 billion thanks to him alone.

People lost interest because the UFC is not promoting him anymore.
That's how you know that he is a created product and not a fighter.
Once the promotion stops he can't build himself on his own.

His next fight will sell over a million PPVs and you’ll look dumb. Such is life.

ts is interested in baiting posters and comments. this comment is free.

Tell that to the sherdoggers clinging on to his scrotum.

Dana announced that the fight has been signed and I haven’t seen anyone talking about the fight from the media.

Only Izzy talks now.

You're right

Conor sold 1 million buys
Izzy sold 700k buys
Khabib sold 675,000 buys

If that means nobody is interested in Conor fighting, what does that mean for Izzy and Khabib?

Denying that Conor´s comeback fight is not the most anticipated fight ever after seeing what he did to Cowboy Cerrone at UFC 246 is the equivalent to closing your eyes and denying that anybody can see where you are hiding. Its going to be super interesting to all the real fight fans to see how many PPVs it will sell.
Coming back from what exactly?

Back