No one interested in Conor fighting anymore

Other than the millions that buy his ppv and watch it live sure. When will Sherdog understand none of you’re little niche Sherdog darlings are known in the real world. There’s Twitter trolls with more hype than you’re champ. Levels. Conor bless.

I believe it has finally happened, it took a lot longer than it could have, but Mcgregor is no longer relevant. Not in the sense of just how relevant he was 2015-2018.

Let's see if he makes it to the fight without getting arrested again. If that happens let's see if he wins. If he loses, please please let him get destroyed, hopefully that is the end of Conor in MMA, he can to WWE to talk his talk.

Dana announced that the fight has been signed and I haven’t seen anyone talking about the fight from the media.

Only Izzy talks now.
No one will care until there's a promo or press conference. Once Conor gets the belt again, the division will be hot again

The fact they ask means they are interested, on the other hand, that sounds like a bunch of BS, they would have announced it if it was official.

I don’t care about him fighting I’m just happy that nobody cares. Lol
You just watched an entire fight car without Conor McGregor. He hasnt fought in many months. And then you came on here to talk about about Conor McGregor because thats what you were thinking about. You care and thats ok.

You just watched an entire fight car without Conor McGregor. He hasnt fought in many months. And then you came on here to talk about about Conor McGregor because thats what you were thinking about. You care and thats ok.
No. But I know you do. Lol

Who started a Conor McGregor thread on a fight night not near any date past or present that he is scheduled to fight? It wasnt me
I started a thread saying nobody cares about Connie and all attention is on Izzy now

I am, hes still top 3 most exciting strikers in the sport.

{<shrug}

War Mcgregor gonna KO pea head in the 1st again

{<Mcgoat}

Its just that after Khabib left, people have generally lost interest in mma. Without Khabib, it isn't the same so people don't care about lower tier fighters like Conor anymore.
HAHAH, that’s just dumb.

Its just that after Khabib left, people have generally lost interest in mma. Without Khabib, it isn't the same so people don't care about lower tier fighters like Conor anymore.
Khabib could’ve never existed and it wouldn’t change my love for fighting by any degree.

Dana announced that the fight has been signed and I haven’t seen anyone talking about the fight from the media.

Only Izzy talks now.

Conor respawning in 3.....2.....1.....

I think people have just moved on. He fights so rarely now that it's hard to stay interested. What's he had like 1 meaningless fight in the last 3 years now? Dana has obviously moved on and quit coddling him. The ESPN+ deal has made him less relevant because they get a fixed amount no matter how many buys. Plus no live gate either.

Back