No one has ever beaten Maia as bad as Colby did , He literally left Maia drowning in his own blood.

Based on what im an incel? Do you even know me?
We know little, but you're pushing up the envelope, not our fault.

Don't be a troll. Or a sucker. Or both.

Colby has never known a woman's touch
Dar__tkXUAAE0Sv.jpg:large

What did you say again?
::says someone is obsessed with Covington::

::calls him “King Chaos”::

Watching you flail around has been fun. You’re the only one emotionally invested, you dork. Again, you really are fixated on the incel thing. Why? I’m sorry if I struck a nerve. You sensitive boy.
Nah bud not once did i show any kind of sensitive side , in the other hand you are clearly triggered about Chaos and his fans. Keep crying just like Colby is gonna keep winning.

What did you say again?

Nah bud not once did i show any kind of sensitive side , in the other hand you are clearly triggered about Chaos and his fans. Keep crying just like Colby is gonna keep winning.
I said he's never known a woman's touch. Neither of those very friendly prostitutes are touching him

Your hero is a virgin. I offer condolences in these trying times

I said he's never known a woman's touch. Neither of those very friendly prostitutes are touching him

Your hero is a virgin. I offer condolences in these trying times
217631.jpg

Pretty sure they're touching him.

Ah yes, the daily "lets keep Cannington relevant" thread.

Colby successfully ducked Usman, but dont worry, Robbie will remind us that Cannington is nothing more than another UFC hypejob
The guy beat RDA over 5 rounds. Idk how that could be a hype job with a performance like that lol. His striking isn't half bad, he has ridiculous cardio and great grappling.

I'm really wonder why you see him as a hype job and an can?

What did you say again?

You can’t just repeat my insults back, you jackass. We get it, you’re his biggest fan—possibly his only one.

The guy beat RDA over 5 rounds. Idk how that could be a hype job with a performance like that lol. His striking isn't half bad, he has ridiculous cardio and great grappling.

I'm really wonder why you see him as a hype job and an can?
The only thing I know for sure in UFC is that Colby did nothing to RDA for 5 rounds but hold him against the cage. I'm dead sure Colby's stocking with his fanbase fell after that lame victory.

He has a good grappling, better cardio and utmost laynpraying. Or wallnstalling if you'd rather.

Sorry to say that (I mean it), It's an honest opinion: Mentioning RDA vs. Colby as a highlight is proof itself of how lame can Colby get.

The only thing I know for sure in UFC is that Colby did nothing to RDA for 5 rounds but hold him against the cage. I'm dead sure Colby's stocking with his fanbase fell after that lame victory.

He has a good grappling, better cardio and utmost laynpraying. Or wallnstalling if you'd rather.

Sorry to say that (I mean it), It's an honest opinion: Mentioning RDA vs. Colby as a highlight is proof itself of how lame can Colby get.

Colby was actually pressuring RDA mostly with his wild looping shots combined with grappling, correct me if I'm wrong but he outstruck RDA on the feet pretty handily in that match.

Colby was actually pressuring RDA mostly with his wild looping shots combined with grappling, correct me if I'm wrong but he outstruck RDA on the feet pretty handily in that match.
Like everyone else (I suppose) I don't have that fight fresh in memory, not the kind of fight they keep showing in UFC now, but the image I've set out of it (and other people often cited) was exactly that: Colby pressuring RDA, and pressuring being an euphemism for wall n stall.

[At least as I recall] There was very little going on on that fight because Colby kept pressuring RDA.

May I add that the non-euphemism version pressuring was Silva vs. Griffin or RDA vs. Pettis, that's pressure.

You can’t just repeat my insults back, you jackass. We get it, you’re his biggest fan—possibly his only one.
Nah im just stating facts , You are overly sensitive and emotionally invested in Colby..

He landed plenty of hard shots in RDA , He didnt only hold him against the cage like you're saying that is just pure bias , those are false narratives pushed by Colby's haters.

Nah im just stating facts , You are overly sensitive and emotionally invested in Colby..

He landed plenty of hard shots in RDA , He didnt only hold him against the cage like you're saying that is just pure bias , those are false narratives pushed by Colby's haters.
rushbeg, according to your initial post the first round of Maia vs. Colby was Colby's, and the fight should've been 30-26.

Don't want to downplay your opinion, but then I don't want to take it into consideration either, sorry. I honestly promise you if Maia vs. Colby (or RDA vs Colby) pops on my TV I'll make the effort to tryi watching it without my LNP ever-hating eyes for a change, ok?
Still after that (lovely) last UFC edition I guess we'll be seeing main event's fights for quite some time instead.

And again.

I know you are but what am I? You’re the worst troll ever and I can’t wait for your next yellow belt Colby cheerleader account.

Lol remember when Nate punched his head so hard it went from air to canvass....

Silva was terrified to engage with BJJ master Demian Maia just like Woodley was , ironically they both lost their shot at the greatest of all time (GSP) by doing that.
No

Back