No one has ever beaten Maia as bad as Colby did , He literally left Maia drowning in his own blood.

{<jordan}

He has sensitive skin? Colby trolls are the fucking worst. Post on your real account, you dummy.

Incel morons, all of you.
Fedor & GSP are a couple of guys who bruise/cut easily. Sure you’ve heard of them. “Sensitive skin” would be one way to put it I guess.
* I’m on salary. I forgot. Lol

Point proven.

Literally quoting Colby's shitty trash talking. That's as bad as admitting you're a fan of Brendan Schaub's comedy. Low IQ shit right there.

Same annoying stuff Conor fanboys used to do. Thank god Colby only has about 3 fans.

He landed one significant punch on Usman and he busted Colby’s face up. You’re an awful troll. The only Colby threads are made by yellow belts. You’re probably making all of them and you’re definitely incel.
So every Colby fan is an incel ? What a loser lol
Colby outlanded Maia in every round as i gave him every round against him , 2 weeks notice Maia had Usman's back in their first round and wobbled him so he definitely won that round.
Okay

*Has Covington been cut in any other fights?
Yes he got cut in the RDA , Barbarena , DHK fights in fights which he dominated as well he got cut i think.
You are obviously a moron who has never watched Colby fight and most likely hate him because of his political stance but call every fan of him an incel and a troll lol

Last edited:
Lol MMA noob.

The holder of this title is Marquardt.

CompetentSmallGoitered-size_restricted.gif

So short is the memory of MMA noobs. They forget the one man to actually finish Maia.
Wow Marquardt showed tremendous restraint there.

Lol MMA noob.

The holder of this title is Marquardt.

CompetentSmallGoitered-size_restricted.gif

So short is the memory of MMA noobs. They forget the one man to actually finish Maia.
I remember really thinking Nate would finish Anderson.

You think RDA stand up sucks too ? Because Colby outstruck him pretty clearly.
Did you watch the same fight i watched? Pretty sure colby used stand up to mix in his wrestling, doesnt mean he has good stand up

Colby will probably beat usman
But Nate still beat Maia the best

So every Colby fan is an incel ? What a loser lol
Colby outlanded Maia in every round as i gave him every round against him , 2 weeks notice Maia had Usman's back in their first round and wobbled him so he definitely won that round.

Yes he got cut in the RDA , Barbarena , DHK fights in fights which he dominated as well he got cut i think.
You are obviously a moron who has never watched Colby fight and most likely hate him because of his political stance but call every fan of him an incel and a troll lol

You’re awfully insecure about getting called incel. You’ve clearly got some kind of confirmation bias going. I assumed you couldn’t actually be this stupid and just a troll, but now I’m not sure.

I don’t remember him bleeding against RDA. Who he hugged and grinded out. Your standard for domination is awfully low. I actually don’t remember any of those opponents drawing blood but it’s been a minute. I could be wrong.

I’m pretty sure you’re the same guy making all the Colby threads lol.

Maybe Covington doesn’t have sensitive skin and he just bleeds a lot because his stand up is ass.

<seedat>

You’re awfully insecure about getting called incel. You’ve clearly got some kind of confirmation bias going. I assumed you couldn’t actually be this stupid and just a troll, but now I’m not sure.

I don’t remember him bleeding against RDA. Who he hugged and grinded out. Your standard for domination is awfully low. I actually don’t remember any of those opponents drawing blood but it’s been a minute. I could be wrong.

I’m pretty sure you’re the same guy making all the Colby threads lol.
Lol at you trying to play some kind of psychologist detective , you are just embarrasing yourself with that shit as you are massively obsessed with Colby and seem to be triggered with the slightest mention of his name.
King Colby's gonna keep winning though no matter how much his nerd&virgin haters will keep crying.

Lol at you trying to play some kind of psychologist detective , you are just embarrasing yourself with that shit as you are massively obsessed with Colby and seem to be triggered with the slightest mention of his name.
King Colby's gonna keep winning though no matter how much his nerd&virgin haters will keep crying.

Oh I’m obsessed with Colby?

{<jordan}

How many accounts have you gone through making Colby threads? Be honest.

Like I said, incel morons, all of you. You’re sensitive too. That’s a shame.

I remember really thinking Nate would finish Anderson.

Yeah. I know what you mean.

Maybe not in the forest matchup, but thought Marquardt was the clear #2 MW for a moment and had the skill to beat Silvs in a rematch. At his best he was a savage.

Problem was, I feel like he had a pretty short period of time where he had it all together. And I think he probably was on the sauce.

You had Woodley and Usman who in a course of 10 rounds couldnt do to a short-notice Maia (Usman had Maia in 2 weeks notice while he himself had a full camp) they both had boring fights while not giving out much offense , You also had Anderson Silva who was terrified to exchange with Maia after the first two rounds i believe and put on one of the worst fights ever doing that , Colby in the other did to a full-camp Maia in just 3 rounds in front of an angry Brazil crowd what Woodley and Usman or Silva couldnt even come close to doing , he literally left Maia drowning in a pool of his(Maia's) own blood .
I really felt bad for Maia after that fight since i am a fan of him too and i think he is one of the nicest guys in the sport.
Yet all these guys are held in higher regard than Colby even Masvidal of all people is regarded higher by people than Colby nowadays , I hope that after he beats Robbie people are going to respect Chaos and recognize him as the great fighter that he is
images

Untitled-1-415.jpg

NMePTlj.jpg

images

Personally had it 30-26 Colby.
Colby did to Maia in 3 rounds what Anderson Silva , Tyron Woodley and Kamaru Usman couldnt do in 15 rounds , im stating facts only.

Also for the people pushing the long-debunked myth that Maia somehow "won" the striking exchanges let me remind you that Maia only landed a few punches that cut Colby's sensitive-to-cuts face and never once wobbled him like he did to Usman , He also lost all rounds against Colby while he won 2 against Woodley and one against Usman despite having way shorter camps.
HorribleCompassionateIndianrhinoceros-size_restricted.gif

How’s your sister doing Colby?

Oh I’m obsessed with Colby?

{<jordan}

How many accounts have you gone through making Colby threads? Be honest.

Like I said, incel morons, all of you. You’re sensitive too. That’s a shame.
You seem to be triggered with the slightest mention of King Chaos's name which is sad , People are so emotionally invested in the King that it is actually both sad and funny as the meltdowns when The Great American Winning Machine keeps winning will be huge.
Also you are accusing me of things solely based on your emotional state without having any claim to back it up just shows how sensitive you are lol

You seem to be triggered with the slightest mention of King Chaos's name which is sad , People are so emotionally invested in the King that it is actually both sad and funny as the meltdowns when The Great American Winning Machine keeps winning will be huge.
Also you are accusing me of things solely based on your emotional state without having any claim to back it up just shows how sensitive you are lol

::says someone is obsessed with Covington::

::calls him “King Chaos”::

Watching you flail around has been fun. You’re the only one emotionally invested, you dork. Again, you really are fixated on the incel thing. Why? I’m sorry if I struck a nerve. You sensitive boy.

colby may of beat maia but his face was cut/bloody too just not as bad. colby talks too much and one of these days he will lose, he's got great wrestling and td's but if he was getting tagged by maia then if lawler starts connecting huge power shots who knows if colby can withstand it...taking lawler down will be his best game plan, I don't think he wants to stand and trade all night.

Back