No one has ever beaten Maia as bad as Colby did , He literally left Maia drowning in his own blood.

Colby is the Great American Winning Machine , he is gonna keep winning sorry kid.

Point proven.

Literally quoting Colby's shitty trash talking. That's as bad as admitting you're a fan of Brendan Schaub's comedy. Low IQ shit right there.

You had Woodley and Usman who in a course of 10 rounds couldnt do to a short-notice Maia (Usman had Maia in 2 weeks notice while he himself had a full camp) they both had boring fights while not giving out much offense , You also had Anderson Silva who was terrified to exchange with Maia after the first two rounds i believe and put on one of the worst fights ever doing that , Colby in the other did to a full-camp Maia in just 3 rounds in front of an angry Brazil crowd what Woodley and Usman or Silva couldnt even come close to doing , he literally left Maia drowning in a pool of his(Maia's) own blood .
I really felt bad for Maia after that fight since i am a fan of him too and i think he is one of the nicest guys in the sport.
Yet all these guys are held in higher regard than Colby even Masvidal of all people is regarded higher by people than Colby nowadays , I hope that after he beats Robbie people are going to respect Chaos and recognize him as the great fighter that he is
images

Untitled-1-415.jpg

NMePTlj.jpg

images

Personally had it 30-26 Colby.
Colby did to Maia in 3 rounds what Anderson Silva , Tyron Woodley and Kamaru Usman couldnt do in 15 rounds , im stating facts only.

Also for the people pushing the long-debunked myth that Maia somehow "won" the striking exchanges let me remind you that Maia only landed a few punches that cut Colby's sensitive-to-cuts face and never once wobbled him like he did to Usman , He also lost all rounds against Colby while he won 2 against Woodley and one against Usman despite having way shorter camps.
HorribleCompassionateIndianrhinoceros-size_restricted.gif

full

One more round of the Colby Maia fight and Colby was finishing Maia. Things got bad late in that fight

One more round of the Colby Maia fight and Colby was finishing Maia. Things got bad late in that fight
No way Maia was getting up for the next round , just look at his face at the end of the third.

Wasn't Maia about 40 years old when Covington fought him?? Anybody know what this symbol means?:sniper:

You should post the gifs of Maia outboxing him and busting him open in the first.

Covington also took more damage than Anderson, Usman, and Woodley combined.

Here you go, dummy:

lol this bum posted Maia landing one punch on Usman and is totally ignoring Maia touching Colby up.

53vgkwgcl7fz.gif

Maia has gotten to a few guys. Can’t remember who this was.

Adressed that out already , Colby has a sensitive face to cuts so yeah he gets cut easily.
No he didnt , Usman got wobbled by Maia.
Also it is tough to take much damage when you are avoiding the fight , Woodley broke the record for least strikes thrown lol.

{<jordan}

He has sensitive skin? Colby trolls are the fucking worst. Post on your real account, you dummy.

Incel morons, all of you.

How is Colby "super sensitive to cuts" but Maia isn't?

colby absolutely destroyed maia. his haters will use maia landing 3 punches as an attempt to discredit him. very sad people

{<jordan}

He has sensitive skin? Colby trolls are the fucking worst. Post on your real account, you dummy.

Incel morons, all of you.
Based on what im an incel? Do you even know me?
Yeah, I know. I already posted a gif of Maia lighting Covington up.

Anything else?
And i already posted a gif of Maia wobbling Usman and @Intellidamus posted a gif of Maia landing multiple shots in Silva while Silva was trying hard to avoid him , The point is that none of them gave him more damage than Colby did , for 3 rounds.
How is Colby "super sensitive to cuts" but Maia isn't?
Maia landed just like 3 or 4 punches that cut Colby open and that was it its not like he was lighting him up or wobbling him or anything , Colby in the other hand battered Maia for 15 minutes.doing more damage to him in 3 rounds than Woodley , Usman and Silva did in 15 rounds.

Based on what im an incel? Do you even know me?

And i already posted a gif of Maia wobbling Usman and @Intellidamus posted a gif of Maia landing multiple shots in Silva while Silva was trying hard to avoid him , The point is that none of them gave him more damage than Colby did , for 3 rounds.

Maia landed just like 3 or 4 punches that cut Colby open and that was it its not like he was lighting him up or wobbling him or anything , Colby in the other hand battered Maia for 15 minutes.doing more damage to him in 3 rounds than Woodley , Usman and Silva did in 15 rounds.

He landed one significant punch on Usman and he busted Colby’s face up. You’re an awful troll. The only Colby threads are made by yellow belts. You’re probably making all of them and you’re definitely incel.

You should post the gifs of Maia outboxing him and busting him open in the first.

Covington also took more damage than Anderson, Usman, and Woodley combined.

Here you go, dummy:

lol this bum posted Maia landing one punch on Usman and is totally ignoring Maia touching Colby up.

TS confirmation bias

Back