No one has ever beaten Cerrone that fast

Cerrone has never quit so fast lmao

Exactly, its not like any of those finishes were gentle. They were all brutal finishes including this one, yet Cerrone thinks its cool to fight 30 times in a year as long as it keeps him active.

People got butthurt over the comments Khabib made about Cowboy but they're fully deserved, his buttocks were clenched like a coward tonight.

Yap. They better create the "Fastest Beating Cerrone Ever" belt to give him and his nutlickers something to brag and feel happy about, because the world title is something he won't see again.
What have you seen in your life? Must be pathetic.

Cerrone has never been paid that much.
AntiqueUntriedGerenuk.gif

RDA paid him first bruh.

People act like Conor just can’t beat anyone legit lol it’s cringe

Conor is underrated af because of his haters

I honestly think Conor could've been FW and LW GOAT if not for Khabib being in his prime simultaneously. Conor beats every FW and LW IMO. Conor would defeat Tony Ferguson easily. Khabib is just a nightmare matchup for Conor and an obstacle for his legacy as a GOAT. Khabib is to Conor what Ali was to Foreman. Conor is very underrated over here.

haha WHAT?

he beat Ragin al and alexander the great LAST YEAR LUL
Also won the first rd against Tony. Tony took 2 full rds and the fight was stopped due to Cerrone blowing his busted nose. Conor took Cowboy out with ease in record time, even Gaethje ate a bunch of punches to the face and a few kicks to the body.

I honestly think Conor could've been FW and LW GOAT if not for Khabib being in his prime simultaneously. Conor beats every FW and LW IMO. Conor would defeat Tony Ferguson easily. Khabib is just a nightmare matchup for Conor and an obstacle for his legacy as a GOAT. Khabib is to Conor what Ali was to Foreman. Conor is very underrated over here.
We didn't see the best Conor against Khabib.

We didn't see the best Conor against Khabib.
That may be true, but I think styles make fights. IMO Khabib is Conors Kryptonite, an elite grappler with an iron chin and an endless gas tank.
Having said that, Conor put up the best performance against Khabib out of any of the 28 fighters khabib has faced and defeated. Foreman would've been GOAT if not for Ali, Foreman even beat Alis opponents better than Ali managed.

Hard to call Cerrone elite when he's lost all the big fights in his career.

That may be true, but I think styles make fights. IMO Khabib is Conors Kryptonite, an elite grappler with an iron chin and an endless gas tank.
Having said that, Conor put up the best performance against Khabib out of any of the 28 fighters khabib has faced and defeated. Foreman would've been GOAT if not for Ali, Foreman even beat Alis opponents better than Ali managed.
I agree that Khabib is a tough style matchup but Conor could absolutely matrix him on the feet potentially.

Back