No one going to mention Werdum blatantly DUCKING JDS?

you guys are like Cyborg fans, Not interested in fairness.

I wouldn't fight JDS on a week's notice either.

From his comments it seems he is willing to take the fight, just not on such short notice.

Anyone who is a fan of a fighters union and fighter rights shouldn't have a problem with this.

if Werdim took the fight and got knocked out,all the nutfleas that are saying he is ducking JDS would just say "well,i guess he shouldnt have taken that fight on short notice LOL"

Don't forget he sucks and was overrated

1 week notice you little bitch. Go back to bed.
conor fought diaz and mendes on similar notices. Werdums being a little bitch that's all there is too it.

Does JDS have an avantage on a 1 weeks notice?

#at movement. you had a movement in your bowel and need nappy changed.

You goobers love throwing around the term "duck".

Better question is: did the UFC offer Werdum extra money to fight a new opponent?

As much as I like Dilly, he is an idiot for fighting Joe Soto without being paid more. They need better representation and they should give 0 fucks if asshats like TS thinks they are "ducking".

That doesn't make any sense. Werdum is full camp, JDS is on Christmas holidays.
Was Werdum offered more money? He had been training for a completely different fighter. Except for theoretically being in shape, Werdum has not had a camp for dos Santos.

i like werdum and jds and there aint not ducking. fabricio would want rewenge. jds prolly wins again. cain smokes both unfort.

Back