No one giving DC props

The "I told you sos" are the most annoying thing about this site. But you're right- not enough people giving DC props. It was a tough fight, and Jones is a Monster.

DC looked better than any other Jones opponent (including Gus who QUIT), I'll give him that.

No way he retires on this notice. I dont know what the future holds for him but we will see.

You're probably right, but will he have the determination and drive to cut weight to 205 now? Knowing he's probably 2 or 3 fights and 18+ months from a rematch? He could probably get a fight with Werdum at Heavyweight before Cain even got off the injured list.

You're probably right, but will he have the determination and drive to cut weight to 205 now? Knowing he's probably 2 or 3 fights and 18+ months from a rematch? He could probably get a fight with Werdum at Heavyweight before Cain even got off the injured list.

Yeah.. complicated seat for dc for sure

i will always be in DC corner guy is a beast

Agree. Much respect for DC in this fight. Jones had a great stategy and was doing great. DC is a legit fighter imo.

Jones-Gus was more close matchup. DC can't play his own game because Jones was stronger. Jones beat DC in wrestling game and it was surprise for me.

I'm a Jones fan and I'm glad he won, but I give DC full props, I really had no idea who would win this fight.

We've seen DC throw heavyweights around, and it wasn't crazy to think he could do the same to Jones. I think Jones's strength and balance took him by surprise.

There's a reason I didn't bet on this fight.

I think DC is just caught in that unfortunate area where he's too big for one weight class and too small for another. But don't quote me on that, this is literally his first loss.

Jones-Gus was more close matchup. DC can't play his own game because Jones was stronger. Jones beat DC in wrestling game and it was surprise for me.

Keeping it real, I agree Gus did far better than DC aside from a few effective upper cuts DC was no threat in any form or fashion. DC is effective when he gets to push the pace of a fight, take DC's push away he gets what he got last night.

Keeping it real, I agree Gus did far better than DC aside from a few effective upper cuts DC was no threat in any form or fashion. DC is effective when he gets to push the pace of a fight, take DC's push away he gets what he got last night.

Jones seems to be the only one who can stop dc from doing what he wants

DC is a great fighter and he showed that tonight. Being able to simply compete and take a round from a fully motivated, inspired Jon Jones shows this.

DC deserves props no doubt. Hopes he takes HW belt

A lot of DC's "fans" don't actually like the guy, they just hate Jones a lot.

It was the same although to a lesser extent, for Teixeira. He was their hope and then got thrown on the garbage heap when he didn't deliver the result they wanted.

jones performance is vastly overrated based on what he did in round 4 and he did nothing with his 3 takedowns.

Great attitude, TS. DC was game and put up a valiant effort. The reason most of these "DC fans" aren't giving him props is that they're not DC fans at all. They just loathe Jon Jones, sometimes to unhealthy degrees. They'll hop on the bandwagon of anybody they put in front of Bones.

He did great in round 2. Had he been able to keep that kind of pace for the rest of the fight, he might've gotten the belt.

All we heard going in was DC is the #2 heavyweight and he is "Bigger,stronger,faster, has heavyweight knockout power,superior wrestling, is hungrier(in more ways than one) ect"..so no. No credit for a "good effort" go get your confidence back by beating up more baristas and senior citizens Danny.

He did very well.

The Jones psychopaths who will abandon him the moment he loses are disturbing to say the least.

Gus made it a closer fight, but DC looked better than anyone else against Jones besides Gus.

It was those hard ass body shots that took the fight out of Cormier. Jack Slack wrote about body shots being Cormier's weakness and he was right.

Jones also countered moving backwards which is something he never really did before (as Cormier noted in the post fight presser). Up until this fight Jones basically just extended his arms and moved straight backwards when someone came in on him. That was a big part of Cormier's plan going into this fight and it obviously didn't work with the improvements Jones has made.

Jones definitely didn't look superhuman in this fight though. It was competitive. We are coming to find that he has an amazing chin though, I bet a lot of those shots would have buckled or put away a lot of HW fighters, whereas they barely phased Jones.

Back