Dana-White-Money.jpg

-Its part of feminist propaganda
-Women should stay women, not act like men
-Women should protect their honor and modesty
-Society needs housewives, not female athletes
-Men and women have different roles
-Promotes bad manly behavior to girls
-Promotes degeneracy

With that attitude your moniker ought to be "bookburner" instead.

Christy Martin is one of my favorite combat fighters of all time, but I still can't get behind wmma. There's a select few wmma fighters i'll watch no matter what, but don't care for it for the most part. Dana could get rid of wmma for the ufc and it wouldn't bother me.

-Its part of feminist propaganda
-Women should stay women, not act like men
-Women should protect their honor and modesty
-Society needs housewives, not female athletes
-Men and women have different roles
-Promotes bad manly behavior to girls
-Promotes degeneracy

What makes you think that it is your place to dictate to women how they should live?

What makes you think that it is your place to dictate to women how they should live?

The whole history of all societies. Why in the hell are we following this failed new ideology from 50 years ago? Its destroying the family and society.

The whole history of all societies. Why in the hell are we following this failed new ideology from 50 years ago? Its destroying the family and society.
It is the old ideology that has failed. That's why it is now gone except in very backward countries.

And no matter what you may think. It is not YOUR place to dictate to women how they should live. Control your own life, if you can. Leave other people's lives alone. Other people's lives are their business, not yours.

It is the old ideology that has failed. That's why it is now gone except in very backward countries.

It has never failed. It is gone because the current elite are forcing this leftist stuff on us, via propaganda.

And no matter what you may think. It is not YOUR place to dictate to women how they should live. Control your own life, if you can. Leave other people's lives alone. Other people's lives are their business, not yours.

Ah, so you want to shut opinions like mine down. A very common reaction I can tell you.

Thanks for speaking sense.

Unfortunately i can't like anything (again).
<DCrying>

Back