No more LW fighters fighting at WW

Hirashin

This is not a profession
Banned
Reaction score

If Conor can't cut down to 155 anymore he should call out a real WW from the WW division. Don't be calling out the small guys from LW to come up for one fight at WW. Its bad that it happened 3 times now. It must stop. Weight classes are there for a reason, to protect the smaller guys from the big guys.

33r5yl.jpg

Why does anyone care?

Guys have been skipping cuts as long as they were around. 170 is the new franklin weight

If Conor can't cut down to 155 anymore he should call out a real WW from the WW division. Don't be calling out the small guys from LW to come up for one fight at WW. Its bad that it happened 3 times now. It must stop. Weight classes are there for a reason, to protect the smaller guys from the big guys.

What does Conor fighting someone his own size at a higher weight class have to do with protecting smaller guys from the big guys?

What does Conor fighting someone his own size at a higher weight class have to do with protecting smaller guys from the big guys?

It looks like he can no longer cut down to 155. He stays at 170 and plans to stay at 170. Its not fair to the small guys at 155 to bring them up for one fight at 170. He should pick on a legitimate 170 fighter from now on.
WHat if Brawk Lesnar pickuped up some MW fighter and told him to come up at HW for one fight. THat's BS! Weight classes are there for a reason!

Why does anyone care?

Guys have been skipping cuts as long as they were around. 170 is the new franklin weight

He staying more and more at 170, which means he is turning into a full blown WW fighter. THats a fight between a WW and a LW now. Against the rules.

Don't care at all what weight class he fights at. He just shouldn't be getting fucking title shots from fights in a different weight class. That is just going full circus.

isn't it great that conner and cowboy didn't have to do big weight cuts, isn't this what people want?

Conor cant cut to 170 anymore. If he cant make lightweight he needs to start fighting actual welterweights or fuck off

He wants to fight 155'ers at 170 and only come down to 155 for title shots, this is ridiculous.

It looks like he can no longer cut down to 155. He stays at 170 and plans to stay at 170. Its not fair to the small guys at 155 to bring them up for one fight at 170. He should pick on a legitimate 170 fighter from now on.
WHat if Brawk Lesnar pickuped up some MW fighter and told him to come up at HW for one fight. THat's BS! Weight classes are there for a reason!

you’re obviously someone that has never fought before, Conor is no means a genuine welterweight, Khabib and Tony both have heavier walking around weights

Yeah, he is a lazy LW that doesn't feel like cutting.

But by staying for a long time at 170, he becomes a real WW, not a fat hydrated LW. Thus he has huge advantage over these LWs.

Conor cant cut to 170 anymore. If he cant make lightweight he needs to start fighting actual welterweights or fuck off
<36>
Thanks for the invaluable expertise. I wanted to highlight the more silly part but your statement works best as a whole.

John Kavanagh wants him to fight Gaethje, at 170.

But by staying for a long time at 170, he becomes a real WW, not a fat hydrated LW. Thus he has huge advantage over these LWs.

I agree. Unless he is forced to cut in which case he will struggle hard to make 155. I don't feel he will have any advantage over Khabib at 155.

He called out usman

you fewl
His coach said "I want Conor to fight Justin Gaethje at 170"...... I only want Conor to fight at 155 for the title. Surely you see the idiocy with that.

Back