No matter what Aldo says

This is why I hate McGregor haters, they can't see how talented and technical he is. You trolls only rely on who wins and who loses to say who is the best. Conor is the best there is no doubt, all that is stopping him from proving it is time.

And lol @ mentioning me as a "McGregor hater" just because I got annoyed by all these millions of hype threads about Conor.

You're quite boring. You're like that odd, weird drunk dude that shows up by himself to a party, bumping into people either hoping for a friend or fight, but only to end up passed out all alone in the back hedges with no ride home.

Also: Joseph Duffy-your boys Dennis Hallman.

i'm a huge mcgregor nuthugger, but you should stop trying to talk like him. you dont tink like he tinks n you dont mewv like he mewvs.

man i cant wait till Connor and his nut huggers get humbled

Connor is just the next roger huerta a ufc promotional tool that backfired

uFxBKL.gif

You are 100% correct on your behavior.

McGregor fans have to enjoy the can crushing season cause he will have to start facing elite fighters somewhere down the road and it will expose him for what he is: A European Chael Sonnen, with way fewer top 10 wins.

Sometimes people should just stop and think "Do I really need to make a thread about this?"

The mods need to stay on top of these and wasteland/dub the offenders. Too much clutter in the heavies because of threads like these.

He does not want to fight McGregor. He lies awake at night fearing that this matchup gets made. He hopes Siver knocks McGregor out so he would not have to face his fear.

Fighters talk big talk but when McGregor gets in there it's a whole other story. McGregor will clown Aldo.

<-- wonders why Conor McGregor would use the screen name Scheme

Because no one points out the fear in Aldo's eyes and voice when they ask him about McGregor. You can tell by the way he speaks that he's terrified of McGregor and hopes that he never has to fight him.

so you r the one who can see the fear in peoples eyes

Sometimes people should just stop and think "Do I really need to make a thread about this?"

Sherdog actually needs a popup to question that, certain buzzwords should trigger it automatically

Oh, another one of these threads I see.......yawn.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back