No Matter How Many Ways I Look At It, Circumcision is Wrong

Its cool if you're walking around with a Shar Pei dick...if anyones "coping" its you with your ridiculous wang....laughing.
The thing is, we can decide to cut our foreskin of. You cannot decide to grow it back.

If I thought it was better I'd have it done.

Removing it causes reduced feeling / sexual pleasure.

Masturbation / sex life become worse.

It protects the head of your penis.

Even if it had no such effects, it is still a dumb and unneccessary practice in 99% of cases. Why would you create an open flesh wound in a perfectly healthy baby? Complications are rare, but every complication is one too many when we're talking about unneccessary medical procedures without consent.

Cropping a dogs ears / tail also doesn't prevent them from living great lives, but why do it in the first place.

How in the fuck would they be able to study this? Are they grafting foreskins on and then removing to compare a before/after?

lol...

Seems like you don't wash your dick often.
Dude its cool if you're proud of you Shar Pei dick but I guarantee no one has ever looked down at their Wang and said" This Bitch would look better wearing a Sweater Vest".

The thing is, we can decide to cut our foreskin of. You cannot decide to grow it back.

If I thought it was better I'd have it done.

Beyond that, the people that circumcise for religious purposes just make my freaking skin crawl (pun intended). It is literally just genital mutilation.

Some snip you just over a week out of the womb for their covenant with their God. Some priests even suck the blood away. Yes, you read that correctly. Babies have been infected with viruses this way.

People should take a few steps back and really think about that.. they cut baby dicks for their God.

You lose a lot of sensitivity and feeling. Sex would feel way better. The head of your dick has been rubbing your underwear for however old you are, desensitizing it.

I read online some dude took his head out and walked around in his boxers pretending to be a circumcised dude. His dick literally started bleeding and rashing. That’s how sensitive he was. Our wieners are literally calloused compared to uncircumcised brahs
Yikes, I hope whoever your buddy pulled it out on didn't fall for that shit. Guy pulls out his wiener covered in floppy skin and bleeding scabs and tells the person "nah, my boxers did this". Dude had full blown AIDS.

How in the fuck would they be able to study this? Are they grafting foreskins on and then removing to compare a before/after?

lol...
By actually not being a retard. Compare sexual pleasure / sensitivity between groups (circumcised vs. uncircumcised), and studying people who get it done later in life.

Did they remove some of your braincells too while they were cutting you up?

Removing it causes reduced feeling / sexual pleasure.

Masturbation / sex life become worse.

It protects the head of your penis.

Even if it had no such effects, it is still a dumb and unneccessary practice in 99% of cases. Why would you create an open flesh wound in a perfectly healthy baby? Complications are rare, but every complication is one too many when we're talking about unneccessary medical procedures without consent.

Cropping a dogs ears / tail also doesn't prevent them from living great lives, but why do it in the first place.
Going to just say, I have had no penis injury as a result of my lack of foreskin and have never heard of any such phenomena. No callousing or scaly skin either. Can't say I've found lack of sensitivity to be an issue either.
I mean, I'm not like a circumcision super-fan or anything, I just think most of the arguments against it here seem rather absurd and fantastic.

By actually not being a retard. Compare sexual pleasure / sensitivity between groups (circumcised vs. uncircumcised), and studying people who get it done later in life.

Did they remove some of your braincells too while they were cutting you up?

There's literally zero way to objectively compare two people's experiences. lol... get the fuck out of here.

And how many people actually get cut later in life? Really? And there's actually enough people who do and volunteer a study for it? What are they signing up for a random study on a college campus with a flyer "We'll pay you to cut your foreskin off to determine if sex is better before/after"?

Then the poor bastards who do volunteer and realize their non-existent sex life WAS BETTER before, now have to life the rest of their life with shitty sex because they cut themselves?

hahahaha...

What a bullshit study

Dude, great. Keep your hoodie. There's no need to go on a crusade about it and rationalize to everyone why you want it.

The fact you want to keep it is justification enough... yay for you bro

Going to just say, I have had no penis injury as a result of my lack of foreskin and have never heard of any such phenomena. No callousing or scaly skin either. Can't say I've found lack of sensitivity to be an issue either.
I mean, I'm not like a circumcision super-fan or anything, I just think most of the arguments against it here seem rather absurd and fantastic.

I agree - I think that it doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things. I don't personally care about another man's dick (I guess some men might though LOL)

I am mostly just against forced/religious circumcision and other sexual mutilations. I think it should be a choice for adults and not done on children.

There's literally zero way to objectively compare two people's experiences. lol... get the fuck out of here.

And how many people actually get cut later in life? Really? And there's actually enough people who do and volunteer a study for it? What are they signing up for a random study on a college campus with a flyer "We'll pay you to cut your foreskin off to determine if sex is better before/after"?

Then the poor bastards who do volunteer and realize their non-existent sex life WAS BETTER before, now have to life the rest of their life with shitty sex because they cut themselves?

hahahaha...

What a bullshit study

Dude, great. Keep your hoodie. There's no need to go on a crusade about it and rationalize to everyone why you want it.

The fact you want to keep it is justification enough... yay for you bro
You do realize they don’t give people cancer or aids either when they want to study those diseases right? They just go to places where those people get treatment. So in this case they go to places that perform circumcision and ask people if they want to participate in a study.

You can also just compare both groups in an experimental setup.
If uncircumcised males report higher sexual pleasure consistently, more sensitivity after the same stimulation, then that is evidence.

Actually a very easy and straight forward study design lol. But hey, you believe what you want. You’re the one who can’t go back.

Circumcision should be outlawed on infants except for in cases of medical necessity.

If a consenting adult wants to get nipped, so be it.

Sure bud. The meaningless flap of skin is where the orgasm truly happens...

LOL
Seems like your braincells are more meaningless than the foreskin they cut off with that strawman argument.

Nobody said the orgasm happens in the foreskin, but it does play a role in sexual pleasure. You’d know that if you still had it.

Honestly tells us more about your friend's partner selection skills than uncircumsized penises. If you think you don't have to wash your penis (cut or not), you're a dirty motherfucker anyway.

A vagina is much harder to keep clean than a penis BTW, and I don't see anyone suggesting stitching those up for 'hygienic reasons'.
Lol you really get offended over this topic don't you? Yes, I think men should frequently clean themselves and take showers, as it will greatly increase your chance of getting laid regardless of whether your dick is cut or not. And people who don't regularly shower are nasty in general.

It's hilarious though how the men who are circumcised don't give a shit about it and the ones who aren't are over here raging in this thread over it. We don't even think about it. Our dicks are more aesthetically pleasing and more hygienic. Why would we complain?

Reduced sensitivity in the penis glans sounds like reduced pleasure to me.
I have no point of reference to compare but I have 0 problems with sensitivity. I don't need no added sensitivity as I'm trying my best not to bust within a minute anyway! lmao

A girl being reluctant to stick your dick cheese in their mouths also sounds like reduced pleasure.

Back