No Man's Sky v2a: Hatred Edition, Public Burning of NMS Thread (Critical Discussion of Marketing)

Just so you guys know, you didn't always get a "finished game" for your money, back in the day.

You got a game that couldn't be updated. That couldn't get better. That was what it was. Even if that was unfinished.

Now a days, we are somewhere in the middle.
The problem is that they've used the rational basis for this truth (that Day 1 updates are an advantage that didn't previously exist, and rolling patches, no matter how small, are welcome fixes in every instance) to slowly ingratiate this sickening new status quo where they're straightforwardly selling games on the market that are entirely unfinished and/or effectively broken in some fashion at launch (*cough* Batman: Arkham Knight on PC *cough*). To call some of these "Beta" is being too kind.

Don't be a fool who tolerates that beyond which is rational.

New No Man's Sky update, if anyone cares. Have any of you guys here who liked the game gone back to it?

New No Man's Sky update, if anyone cares. Have any of you guys here who liked the game gone back to it?
I haven't updates look cool but u til they make it where u can explore with a friend or have a chance of seeing other people I don't think I will play it again . Good to see they didn't give up and actually are putting some of what they promised in

I haven't updates look cool but u til they make it where u can explore with a friend or have a chance of seeing other people I don't think I will play it again . Good to see they didn't give up and actually are putting some of what they promised in

There's no way they ever make it multiplayer, it would involve fundamentally changing the game.

Back