No Love is the Platinum Mike of 135, he is not winning

FullRoundAldo

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
He does big, wild, haymaker swings. Does anyone who isn't a complete noob think a haymaker thrower can even touch Dominick? Dom's movement is so good he literally keeps his hands down, because even sharpshooters can't touch him.

BitterWetGreatdane.gif

large.jpg

Just another Team Alpha Male virgin sacrifice.

How can you see haymakers if our eyes aren't real?

giphy.gif

Dom's head will probably land around the 20th row
If you catch it you can take it home

All these threads. It's not gonna work. As much as i dont like dom and his dancing, i just don't care about his opponent that much. Therefore, its difficult to give a shit about a fight between a guy i hate and another i care little of..

I hope the dominator loses. But you're right, he probably will not.

Team Alpha Manlet, angry little men and PVZ as Snow White

Cruz is overrated.

Cody is underrated.

Is normal.

Cody is no joke his KO/TKO ratio is way better than anyone else on the division, hell he KO'd Thomas which is no joke. He is always finding his opponents' chin early on, and Dom is definitively NOT untouchable. It's a 50-50 for me, I don't buy the 'haymaker' thing, he is too much consistent to be a simple 'haymaker'.

I don't particularly like Cody but saying him and Perry are the same is a major insult. Cody has shown decent footwork and nice boxing the same cannot be said for Mr plodding punches Perry.

I would use a leg kicks strategy against Cruz. The lead leg which switches often will be much easier to find vs. trying to land a fist strike. Weaken the legs, control distance/range, build points, reduce mobility, now where to find him, etc. Eventually fake a low kick but bring it high to the head. Cruz is a very difficult target, so best to wear him down and take him out of his game.

Cruz is overrated.

Cody is underrated.

Is normal.

Honestly I find Cody pretty overrated around these parts. I had a feeling hed take out Almeida as he demonstrated he was really hittable in the pickett fight, and miz has been on something of a downswing as of late. It just feels like too much too fast for garbrandt.

I could see him taking Cruz if he catches him in round 1. Faber managed to do ok against cruz in the 1st rd of their last fight. But I dont see it as a likely outcome.

Personally think we may even see a late rd 4 finish for Cruz depending on Garbrandts cardio.

I couldn't tell this guy and Platinum apart for a long time.

Back