No Love is a mini Conor with wrestling; will outbox Dom

Cruz is way too smart and resolute. Codys a kid and his cheerleading, hand holding squad of supporters emphasize his total lack of self-assuredness. Team alpha males antics are the least alpha shit I've ever seen on the embedded episodes. Granted, I think Faber is a great human being and also a very smart man, but nothing's getting Cody ready for this in time. Cruz dominates again.

Well, it always just takes one. But I see Garbrandt as less of a threat than T.J.

With all them tomato cans, the only thing that video confirms is that Cody should be working in an italian restaurant stirring sauce.

Last edited:
He's a wrestler with some pop in his hands. Dom is going to embarrass him.

Cody has a shot due to speed and power, but he's making a huge jump in competition. I'm excited for the fight, but favor Dom.

He could, but people forget he's looked bad even in his winning streak at times. I wouldn't call him a mini-Conor.

That being said, he does have the power and athleticism to catch Cruz.

I'm still taking Dom by decision.

I see this fight going much the same way as Perry VS Jouban, except with Dom landing more often than Jouban and Cody landing less often than Perry.

I really like codys fighting style, its so fun to watch him throw punches but i dunno if i can get over the way he looks.

Possible I guess. I noticed something on the embedded though. On Christmas day, Dom was in the gym working hard. Cody was ice skating here in Vegas and making smores. That has no bearing on how the fight will play out, but when people ask what's the difference between being a fighter and a champion, this scenario seems like a perfect example.

UQCZXT.gif

They both have a boxing approach but totally different styles

Possible I guess. I noticed something on the embedded though. On Christmas day, Dom was in the gym working hard. Cody was ice skating here in Vegas and making smores. That has no bearing on how the fight will play out, but when people ask what's the difference between being a fighter and a champion, this scenario seems like a perfect example.

Cody finished his camp a week before the fight

Gotta have time to let your body recover

Training all the way until fight day is a bad idea

Cruz is probably still training cause he is scared

Why would you compare Cody to Conor?

Other than them being primarily boxers, there is no comparison.

Completely different fighters.

He hdoesnt have the movement, or spacial awareness of either Conor or Dom. That's the difference between them.

Back