No love for jeison Rosario?

eternaldarkness

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just watched him for the first time and he has a cracking right counter. I haven't really seen much about him on sherdog, and I was wondering what the consensus is.

He's a good fighter. Strong. Rugged. Wish him nothing but the best. He doesn't have more support cause he's Dominican. DR is a weird country. unlike their neighbors PR and Cuba, they don't get behind combat sports like, at all. Neither the people on the island nor the diaspora here in the US really like boxing, or even MMA.

They almost uniquely only participate in, follow, and support Baseball. There's no money in combat sports. That's why he has no fans.

A little too early to jump on any hype train. Julian Williams seems to not take a shot well. Lets see Rosario against someone else before we get too excited.

I don't think I seen him fight before his last one and people are playing hot potato with some of those belts right now so it will take him a bit more time to catch on.

Congrats on the title win, watched the replay, don't know a whole lot about him, would say he hasn't fought anybody, but up and down as William's has been, he still took belts off Hurd... still I reserve an opinion on Rosario until he locks up with a "name" in division. The hard part is proving your worth in this division. All the top guys are suspect or have taken an L at this point, not really sure what to make of this crop of titleholders and contenders.

Top 10 ATG, easy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back