'No Love' Cody Garbrandt trains for UFC 202

WAR JULZ

tumblr_nq5qfjzLIu1ry1rm7o2_r1_400.gif

tumblr_nq5qfjzLIu1ry1rm7o5_r1_400.gif
who is the guy with the blonde hair?

Man. I wasn't seeing it at first but Urijah comes off as extremely fake.
There is no reason for him to be so friendly and promoting except for his hidden motivations to push his team and brand. I bet he really doesn't care about Cody or that other dude as people

Lol please tell us more

Lol please tell us more
Lol. He's dickriding Cody so hard... Just like he did with Tj until he left his team and then he talked all that shit about him like he never even liked him.

Lol. He's dickriding Cody so hard... Just like he did with Tj until he left his team and then he talked all that shit about him like he never even liked him.

How can he be dick riding him with all the success he's had so far?

really, people hate fighters for fucking nothing

why people want cody to get KO'ed? he seems exciting, and that's what matters

if anyone comes up with something that makes him look like a piece of shit, ok. if not, get a hold of yourself
if only your brazilian brain could function this way when conor is the topic

really, people hate fighters for fucking nothing

why people want cody to get KO'ed? he seems exciting, and that's what matters

if anyone comes up with something that makes him look like a piece of shit, ok. if not, get a hold of yourself
Woah, hypocrite.

2 different situations between TJ and Cody

Huh? I don't understand. But I don't think dickriding and success are mutually exclusive

I meant to say he's dick riding because he had a lot success? If I'm Faber why wouldn't I try to push Cody and the team?

if only your brazilian brain could function this way when conor is the topic
"nothing"

you mean, completely avoiding defending a fucking TITLE to pursue a meaningless rematch

glad he's losing to nate, and going 0-3 soon

Back