Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Fair or Foul?

any news on his free agency?

Could the UFC really lose that guy?

He's too good for the UFC to let go of.

I think it would be a mistake.

I still remember Rory absolutely toying with the current WW champ. Made him look like an amateur.

The UFC will let him go. He is not exciting and not deserving of any more money. He will get KTFO in Bellator or Rizin hopefully.

I don't see how that's legal?

He's too good for the UFC to let go of.

I think it would be a mistake.

I still remember Rory absolutely toying with the current WW champ. Made him look like an amateur.

I second this. Losing Rory is an absolutely huge mistake.

The fact USADA have tested him shows that he certainly hasnt ended his contract.... (UFC have matching rights so there is a still a contractual relationship there)

And hitting him for both blood and urine this week, i would say 80% hes renewed, possibly even has a fight in the works

I don't see how that's legal?

Hes still under contract. Just because your last fight is done, the contract is still in place in that UFC have matching rights of offers from other organisations. Contract isnt over till that has happened.

His ability is off the charts but his marketability is shit. I hope he stays but who knows if he can make enough with the UFC?

gotta stay eligible in case UFC sacks up and pays him properly. everyone doesn't get that Brock hall pass...

The UFC will let him go. He is not exciting and not deserving of any more money. He will get KTFO in Bellator or Rizin hopefully.

Not exciting????

giphy.gif

I'm not sure how that gif proves that he's exciting, but yes, he's indisputably a great fighter. No way the ufc let's him go.

The fight that this gif came from was one of the most exciting fights i have ever seen.

I would like to see him fight Andrei Koreshkov in Bellator, rack up some wins and come back. He could stay, fight Gastelum and get right back into contention.. We'll see what happens.

Not exciting????

giphy.gif

Getting his face and brain turned to mush is exciting? His style of fighting has probably taken years off his career. He was never exciting and had the charisma of the mud he is stuck in.

The fight that this gif came from was one of the most exciting fights i have ever seen.
He has been in many snoozers as well. He fell in love with his jab there for a while and did nothing but that for 15 minutes. But he should be resigned by the UFC

Biggest star in canada outside of gsp.Pay the man he should be getting at least 200k to show

Back