No Judges, No Rounds, Finish Only

I like the idea of one long round but I think there should still be a judges decision at the end. This should still lead to more finishes with out the ability to be saved by the horn, but also cutback on the inevitable huge amounts of draws if there were no scoring system.

Then more fighters would try to finish, which is the point of a fight.
Or they'd realise because there's no time limit that they need to conserve even more energy and the fight will be slow as shit.

they'll actually be shorter without the rest periods.
huh huh...you said 'period'.

Beavis.jpg

Most fights would be a draw, stupid idea.

The old way was the best way to me, but I'm not trying to sell PPVs etc... and there's no doubt people fight slower and more slow-burn when there's only a finish.

Saku vs Royce isn't boring to me for a second, but I 100% understand why 90% of people hate it.

Sounds very silly. Many matches would go to a draw.
So what ? At least the wins would be actual wins, not like now where 15 wins can be achieved by falling a sleep on top of the other guy.
I've been saying this since the first (no) rules changed to the shitshow we have now.
MMA does not need judges to know who won, the guy standing is the guy who won.
Let's be honest here, if the other guy can still walk, talk and fight, you did not win shit, you got a gift win from some nitwit judges who thought you looked better during the fight.
But, but, but we would have many more draws. So f**king what ?

This is a terrible idea. Fights would be unwatchable after the first few minutes.

So what ? At least the wins would be actual wins, not like now where 15 wins can be achieved by falling a sleep on top of the other guy.
I've been saying this since the first (no) rules changed to the shitshow we have now.
MMA does not need judges to know who won, the guy standing is the guy who won.
Let's be honest here, if the other guy can still walk, talk and fight, you did not win shit, you got a gift win from some nitwit judges who thought you looked better during the fight.
But, but, but we would have many more draws. So f**king what ?
C mon man look at what you are saying. Valesquez beating the fuck out of JDS and JDS looking like ET and you think that should be draw?multiple guys khabib beat to a pulp.

This would be great.
We would see more ground fighting too.
And no more Fucking wrestling stallers.

So dumb

yeah draws are so good for business...

15 minutes for a regular fight, 25 minutes for a championship fight. No breaks except in the case of fouls.

A fighter can only win the match by finish. If no finish occurs, the fight is a draw.
I dig it.

I'd take it a step further and add sudden death, include weapons to get a finish.

Nothing crazy, just maybe knuckle dusters and slightly blunted flick knives.

While we are at it, just let them have swords, axes or clubs, shields, and metal armor and we will see true gladiator shit. Instead of "JUST BLEED" we can scream "JUST DIE" or "GO FOR THE KILL" and actually mean go for the kill.

giphy.gif

Then more fighters would try to finish, which is the point of a fight.
No it is not the point of a fight. The point is to WIN.

When you are a counter fighter ,for example,you have to find oppurtunities to end the fight that arent always there. You can still win without having to come out of your gameplan to do it. Winning is all that matters. You can be the GOAT and never finish anyone.

<GSPWoah><GSPWoah><GSPWoah><GSPWoah>

No it is not the point of a fight. The point is to WIN.

When you are a counter fighter ,for example,you have to find oppurtunities to end the fight that arent always there. You can still win without having to come out of your gameplan to do it. Winning is all that matters. You can be the GOAT and never finish anyone.

<GSPWoah><GSPWoah><GSPWoah><GSPWoah>
This league isn't for those people. They will not do well

This league isn't for those people. They will not do well
No one is gonna sign up for your league except for the no hopers who go to bareknuckle and lethewei

Artem fighting championships

No one is gonna sign up for your league except for the no hopers who go to bareknuckle and lethewei

Artem fighting championships
They will be the best fighters in the world, the likes of which have never been seen. Believe me

Back