No Judges, No Rounds, Finish Only

Captain Herb

10000 Likes
@Silver
Reaction score
15 minutes for a regular fight, 25 minutes for a championship fight. No breaks except in the case of fouls.

A fighter can only win the match by finish. If no finish occurs, the fight is a draw.

This will solve these problems with MMA currently:

*Eliminate boring point fighters, they will not be able to advance under this system
*Eliminate bad decisions

The rules will have to be changed to prevent defensive stall tactics by the champions

Would be some long ass WMMA fights...

<6>

Last edited:
Wraps dipped in glass.
latest

I like it. Send this thread to Trump for approval ASAP.

And put it on a football field. And we need all new judges, the ones they have now should be in prison.

Actually, I think It would be way easier to just accept that Jon won.
It's not like it's the first time you've felt this way lol

Ironically, early UFC's had some of the most boring LNP fights that lasted forever because of those rules.
unskilled heavyweights wouldn't do well and wouldn't be featured

And put it on a football field. And we need all new judges, the ones they have now should be in prison.

Actually, I think It would be way easier to just accept that Jon won.
It's not like it's the first time you've felt this way lol
This system would benefit Jones

They should invent a cage that gets increasingly smaller as the fight progresses, so that in the last minute of the fight the it will literally be the size of a phone booth.

I agree with this suggestion and think they should really consider a move like this...a move to distance it from boxing a little more.

There's nothing wrong with the current setup, it just needs competent judges.

Look at the criteria for NFL officials. 'To be considered for a position as an official by the NFL, the candidate must have a minimum of 10 years experience officiating football, at least five of which must have been at a varsity collegiate or another professional level'

What's the criteria to be an MMA judge? Nothing like that anyway so it's hardly surprising that some of them are incompetent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back