No Jorge Masvidal?

Bluntforce420

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
This was a guy i definitely wanted to see in the UFC and was disappointed not to see him on the list of SF fighters coming to the UFC.

Anyone know why he wasnt signed or any idea where he will end up?

just because he wasn't announced to be transitioning over doesnt mean he is not transitioning over. they can still get him

I will be very disappointed if the UFC does not sign him.

This was a guy i definitely wanted to see in the UFC and was disappointed not to see him on the list of SF fighters coming to the UFC.

I agree. I think he could have made a statement in the LW division. although IMO I don't think he could beat Bendo

I'm hoping the UFC hasnt brought him over yet cuz he's injured. Def an excellent striker who could be a great gatekeeper for up & commers or jus make exciting fights with other strikers.

I hope they sign him... but I'm still too giddy over Mousasi coming to the UFC

I've been fiending to see Mavidal fight in the UFC for years. I'd be pretty disappointed if he didn't make the transition. Like others have said, hopefully he's still negotiating and will be under contract soon.

There are some really solid match-ups that can be made in that division for Masvidal. A rematch between him and Yves would be entertaining if Yves gets through his next fight at 156.

If they signed Noons, they better sign Masvidal.

Im pretty sure hes signed, maybe they just didnt announce it yet. I have a hard time believing they would sign Noons or Couture and not sign him.

The world will turn, I promise.

barnett, masvidal, OSP, feijao are all up in the air...would like to see them all transition over...

Im pretty sure hes signed, maybe they just didnt announce it yet. I have a hard time believing they would sign Noons or Couture and not sign him.

absolutely nothing surprising about signing randy coutures son...his name is legendary...1st father/son combo in the UFC i believe...that was a no brainer

Agreed , I definatly was dissapointed to see he wasn't in the list ..

But i Also agree that eventually he will be over , probably contract dispuits or something .. This YEAR u'll see Masvidal in the UFC

I spoke to Jorge recently, he is coming over. It was confirmed with him and his people a few weeks back, but hasn't been made public yet.

mma_masvidal_noons_600_display_image.jpg

So many good match-ups for Masvidal...
Melvin Guillard
Cowboy Cerrone
Nate Daiz
Eddie Alvarez*
Anthony Pettis

Anyone willing to exchange.

GuillardAlvarez.jpg

Probably still negotiating cant lose this guy to bellator.

Back