No interest for women's 125 division?

come on now, Valentina is awesome. There are a lot of lousy female fighters, but there are also some good ones. Cyborg vs Nunes anyone?

image.png

Most of the womens fight go the distance, several split decisions. The level is horrible compared to male fights. Try a full free TV wmma fight card and wait for the numbers, it won't be red boxershorts night.

Dana only started it because of Ronda but there's no need to continue now that 'the once in a lifetime' is retired.
Most women fights are fights. We cant assume how this division will play out since it just began. 125 pound fights are just right now all TUF women getting the rankings squared away so when a victor is crowned or retained in the next fight we will know who is next in line. I have a feeling that if Jessica Andrade loses (WHICH I DOUBT) she moves to 125 to challenge the champ.

Honestly, I care about Barb and Shevchenko. Not much else at 125.

The only female fighter that brings any interest to Wmma = cris ‘CYBORG’

WMMA needs time to develop a deeper talent pool. Even then, some people will refuse to watch it, on principle. To each their own.

image.png

Most of the womens fight go the distance, several split decisions. The level is horrible compared to male fights. Try a full free TV wmma fight card and wait for the numbers, it won't be red boxershorts night.

Dana only started it because of Ronda but there's no need to continue now that 'the once in a lifetime' is retired.
Looking at the open work outs and other build up videos, Nikko is. It really inspiring and confidence in me. Would be a good under dog story if she beats Valentina but damn, it feels like a lamb being led to the slaughter

OP complains that WMMA fights have too many decision-victories...then compares that to the next Woodley fight. Are you trying to shoot yourself in the foot? Or, do you just have really bad aim? I'd rather watch any non-Cyborg WMMA fight than Woodley vs. Wonderboy.

Jarl

I love MMA in all shapes or forms but not wmma.

Back