No interest for women's 125 division?

Me&MrJones

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
image.png

Most of the womens fight go the distance, several split decisions. The level is horrible compared to male fights. Try a full free TV wmma fight card and wait for the numbers, it won't be red boxershorts night.

Dana only started it because of Ronda but there's no need to continue now that 'the once in a lifetime' is retired.

Nope. None

how many people watched Invicta this weekend?

You fucking serious? There's barely interest in the 125 division for dudes.

image.png

Most of the womens fight go the distance, several split decisions. The level is horrible compared to male fights. Try a full free TV wmma fight card and wait for the numbers, it won't be red boxershorts night.

Dana only started it because of Ronda but there's no need to continue now that 'the once in a lifetime' is retired.

Your headline was in the form of a question so I came here to give an answer. I guess you didn't want to know after all and it was a statement instead.

If they were all hot, and matches consisted of being naked playing twister while covered in crisco, yes.

Anyone care to bet the UFC paid for PVZ's tits to sell more PPV's???

While I don't necessarily disagree with the premise, without comparing the 228 co-main countdown to other co-main countdowns with men that screenshot doesn't really mean anything. If I had to guess co mains always have less views than the mains. Again, I agree WMMA is not as popular however this screenshot isn't proving that. The problem is the UFC doesn't leave old countdown videos up as far as I know so you can't compare them. As it is, it looks like you're just trying to confirm what you already believed.

If Valentina dominates at 125 they'll have trouble finding contenders.

image.png

easy don't watch.

I thought white belts weren’t allowed to make new threads?

I'm interested in any hot chick that weighs under 125....

I'm not a fan of wmma. But I think they should use 125 to replace the rest. Don't need 4 weight classes

Valentina is cool,and a damn good fighter..looking forward to the fight

Back