No Idea What To Get The Girlfriend For Christmas, Ideas?

ChosenMMA

Part Of DC Nation & The Cruz & Velasquez Wagon
@purple
Reaction score
She hasn't pointed out anything she wants, and hasn't given me any ideas to work around, to add to that she also claims she has got me something ''I will love''

If you give me a solid response of what to get, I will buy you a Sherdog membership or something people, please give your services to a desperate man.

She hasn't pointed out anything she wants, and hasn't given me any ideas to work around, to add to that she also claims she has got me something ''I will love''

If you give me a solid response of what to get, I will buy you a Sherdog membership or something people, please give your services to a desperate man.

Try telling us what she likes and doesn't like, the type of woman she is ect

You're asking for help and you're given no help lol

Get something expensive and something with sentimental value.

Try telling us what she likes and doesn't like, the type of woman she is ect

You're asking for help and you're given no help lol

A few months back we was in town and she pointed out a jacket she wanted quite a lot, but you know what women are like, they will want it one day then the next they don't, asking myself whether I take the risk and get it and end of the day use the ''It's about the thought and remembering that counts'' card if it goes wrong hahahaha

Do like the joke says, buy her some slippers and a viberator and tell her "if you don't like these slippers go fuck yourself"

I doubt I'll do it for Christmas but I think I'm gonna do that for my wifes birthday.

Do like the joke says, buy her some slippers and a viberator and tell her "if you don't like these slippers go fuck yourself"

I doubt I'll do it for Christmas but I think I'm gonna do that for my wifes birthday.

Who said love was dead

Women are easy like children.

You buy them some designer bags or some designer heels and they're like a dog sitting in your lap.

Almost takes no thought whatsoever.

A few months back we was in town and she pointed out a jacket she wanted quite a lot, but you know what women are like, they will want it one day then the next they don't, asking myself whether I take the risk and get it and end of the day use the ''It's about the thought and remembering that counts'' card if it goes wrong hahahaha

You should definitely do it then. Just make sure you keep the receipt.

Gift cards to her favorite stores work too. I'm sure she drinks Starbucks like every other women on earth does.

Perhaps a day at the spa with a friend?

Even doing something like giving her a massage will be enough if you know how to do it right.

I legit got my girlfriend a new iPad. I don't know where the meme comes from around here, but it was the first thing I thought of after I bought it.
Came from a fellow sherdogger (hamm) his gf or wife cheated on him and gave him an ipad. I forgot if he got the ipad or not. Then he was arrested for something i forgot. came back and got into trouble again. Think he beat up somebody and was asking us for help but then disappeared. I think he is in jail again. Not sure how long he will be locked away for this time. Hope he comes back soon to tell us more of his glorious adventures.

As for presents, just check her our and see what she is lacking. Go out with her more to like shopping malls and see where her eyes are. You will know. Try talking to her and if you're you might get some clues too.

Book a holiday/vacation to another country. She's thinks you're all romantic and you get to go to Amsterdam, Prague, Vegas etc. It's a win-win.

Hire me to cuck you.

As you cry in the corner i will pound her every hole like she dreams of every night since being with you.

Ill bring friends for her ultimate gang bang fantasy.

Back