"No I don't feel sorry for him - this is combat!" - Jon Jones

As he should. He is a lot like me in that regard. The only difference is for a long time he cared about what other people think about him. He's coming around now.

We aren't here to concede just so our opposition can sleep better at night. If you make opposing fans uncomfortable, you have done your job as a fan. Engage in the fight.

Enjoy my sig

lol, sure buddy.

lol ok keyboard warrior (btw your sig is inane)

Anyways, Jones is a lot like me in his take no prisoners approach. I didn't just gain this 201-0 street fighting record by accident

keyboard warrior.

jones is alot like ME. mental dominance backed by mental dominance. and sometimes, i get physical. knowwhatimean? yaknowwhatimean.

- "I've fought a lot of big, strong men.... supermen, superheroes..... and I can't say enough about Jon's mentality in that octagon" - Daniel Cormier

I think this sums up for me what I like most about Jones apart from his fighting itself. It's his mind. At every single opportunity he's talking to Daniel, he's ALWAYS setting up his mental dominance. He gives no quarter. He is a walking, talking victory.

He is on his way to DEFINING how an unbeatable champion thinks. He has no desire to appease his haters anymore.

By the time he's done, I think he will have taken enough heads and stopped apologizing enough that we'll all be FORCED to respect him. He's not asking the world for respect anymore, he's decided to take it, like a man, one head at a time.

- "Honestly you guys sound like high school girls to me.... I'm fake? My job is to beat up monsters.... do you think I'm fake when I'm doing that? Do you think my hard work and my skillset are fake? Honestly, you guys sound like high school girls. Why do you care if I'm fake? This isn't a popularity contest. I'm the best at what I do." - Jon Jones

- "Jon, I admire your ability to change as soon as the cameras turn on" (mockingly, sarcastically) - Daniel

- "Thank you" (with a calm, focused, deadly serious "I am dedicated to beating you" look on his face) - Jon

My questions to you are threefold:

1 - Do you admire his "you haters only motivate me to shut you up" attitude as a championship quality or do you just stew in your own mess when he dismisses your bitter tears?

2 - Are you prepared to hate the future, the reality of MMA in our time? He's not going anywhere. He's the best alive. He'll beat all your hopes and won't give you the satisfaction of his caring what you think about it. This is how MMA GOATness moves and it's not going to do anything but make you cry more and more. Are you prepared for another 5 years of balling?

3 - Everyone has talked about his frame except Daniel and Jon's (and Dom Cruise) team, who speak of his FIGHTING MENTALITY. Are any of you noticing this is his biggest asset? Did you notice that his focused mind is the biggest difference between him and those trying to beat him?

"I wouldn't give a shit about Jon Jones if he weren't Champion" - DC

Honestly, I like both guys. I think different things motivate different people in competitive environments. There's more than one way to go about a fight, and more than one way to prepare for a fight.

Musashi's legend indicates he used to talk all kinds of trash and disrespect his opponents any way he could. Fedor showed nothing.

He is the GOAT, he is not miss congeniality. All haters are wasting their time hating instead of enjoying the show of THE GOAT.

Well said. Just sit back, relax and put your feet up.

Good lord. I hope your keyboard has a sperm guard for all the jizz u just sprayed on it thinking about Jones

Don't need a guard. I have unusually long limbs. Nothing touches me.

Btw, I was obv kidding.

Good lord. I hope your keyboard has a sperm guard for all the jizz u just sprayed on it thinking about Jones

yes i enjoyed reading this, i laughed on my spit guarded keyboard.

"I wouldn't give a shit about Jon Jones if he weren't Champion" - DC

Honestly, I like both guys. I think different things motivate different people in competitive environments. There's more than one way to go about a fight, and more than one way to prepare for a fight.

Musashi's legend indicates he used to talk all kinds of trash and disrespect his opponents any way he could. Fedor showed nothing.

I like both guys. As a nice guy, Daniel's nicer. My girl likes Daniel more because he's not as rough around the edges. As an admirable champion with a rare, unparalleled fighting mind and spirit, Jon is unequaled. I bet Daniel's more fun at a party. But I also bet if Jon shows up he beats Daniel 10 times out of 10.

I think Jon just doesn't like when guys make it personal.

Cheap talked a boatload of trash in interviews they shared and Jon wasn't the least bit upset or aggressive. It was just a game. DC wasn't playing a game, and Jon didn't like it.

That sounds about right. DC started talking shit when he wasn't even in the UFC. Many people laugh about Askren for doing the same thing. The only difference: DC was going after someone many sherdoggers hate.

There is nothing I respect about Jones. NOTHING!!!

Jon Jones behavior further confirms my theory of mediocrity, which states, when related to MMA;

If you are born with good genetics expressing themselves through good looks and athleticism and life alings circumstance, and you find yourself too young to possess wisdom, but have money and influence and are swimming in the delusional cesspool of fame and your own egomania, you will become the Justin Bieber of MMA.

And for all you guys saying that I'm just a hater, you should know that I have a PHD in Sherdogology

He's not going anywhere. He's the best alive. He'll beat all your hopes and won't give you the satisfaction of his caring what you think about it.

Fighters don't slow or age, got it.

You have all your hopes and dreams riding on a fighter you wish were you, got it.

I am glad he stopped "trying" to be liked by the general public.
He is a fighter, his job is to train to fight, promote his fights, perform to his best ability in the cage...that is it.
If he is a likeable guy that's fine, if not that's fine also.
I don't pay $ to "like a guy" but to watch him perform.

Back