No hype for Andersons return in 4 days?

Shit im looking forward to it, even got an anderson avatar.

Meh I root for the guy but he's made it hard the past couple years.

I'm looking forward to it. Mousasi-Leites too.

Probably because it's on Fight Pass and nobody has it.

Conor vs. Anyone outshines No-Boner Silva vs. A British Guy

I think it's because of a few things.

1. Silva is old, used steroids, no longer champ.
2.Bisping is old, never used steroids, never was champ.
3.Conor, Ronda, Jones are the talk of the town.
4.If Silva wins -- he was suppose to win.
5.If Bisping wins -- he beat an old A. Silva.

I am personally pumped for this fight but this whole Conor/RDA fiasco has gotten all my attention.

I'll be watching, and I've never seen FightPass before.

i feel worse for bisping. If he wins, it wont get him the attention it would have prior to the Diaz fight.

Ive seen fuck all mention of it. Does no one give a shit bout the GOAT anymore?

All Hail the returning doper

PUfiMK2.gif

It speaks to where Anderson is right now in his career. He lost the belt, suffered a serious leg injury, has the steroid cloud over him and on Fight Pass. All of that and in the week of his fight is all of the news about RDA, Conor and Nate. The UFC is hoping the Silva and Bisping names will give Fight Pass a bump. The plan for the UFC is to not over hype this but give just enough hype. I bet they are hoping Anderson looks really good so then they will get him back on other cards and back into really promoting him.

Should have put the fight on FS1, more people would care and a hell of a lot more people would be watching, don't know how the UFC fucked this one up the Fight Pass app is kinda shitty when compared to something like Netflix.

No. I'm not getting fight pass. I have shitty slow internet anyway.

I could never do that to my all time favourite fighters, shitty connection or not. And its not like Silva is badly out of his prime with 100% certainty, remember he has only ever lost to Weidman in the UFC. If he really is your all time favourite fighter you should still have some hope he puts a beautiful clinic on Bisping and puts himself back in the contender line. And you should do whatever it takes to see that live.

Now it just seems you are losing the love for your all time favourite fighter and its always sad to hear that even when I dont know you. You should back him up until the end of his career, you almost owe that support to him for all the memories he has given to you.

One of my favorite fighters ever, but I've been wanting him to retire since the Chael fight. I always knew he would lose eventually (everyone does eventually...Floyd being an exception unless he comes back) and once that happened, it would be downhill from there.

So, I'm not looking forward to any fights from him as I know he won't be the same since the loss, plus his age.

Andy isn't GOAT.

He's old, can't use roids anymore, and is fighting Bisping on Fight Pass. Very few fucks to be given.

Not sure why you'd suggest any fighter can't do roids anymore. They can all (and likely do) do roids. They just have to be a lot more careful about it now. Amateur hour is over due to USADA.

However, if we learned anything from Lance Armstrong, where there's a will there's a way (to use PEDs).

The Church of JUST BLEED has officially adopted a "wait and see" policy to determine if this is truely St. Silva, Dancing Spider of the Matrix or the souless husk of his corpse devoid of soul before declairing Ressurection or performing the Eulogy.

Back