No-gi vitor belfort shorts

koreanizm

Orange Belt
Reaction score
is this the same nogi company as the one listed on ssfgear.com's site? It seems different, the logo that is.

It is different. Nogi US was started by Chris Brennan years before the Brazilian NoGi company. Based on customer feedback, I'd say Nogi US makes a better product too.

No they are very different companies Vitor No Gi ripped off nogi and they are in court now because of it. Just buy regular nogi better prices better service better company

Nogi USA and Nogi Brazil are two different companies.

Go with Nogi USA. They are the best and the original Nogi.

I wouldn't say NoGi Brazil ripped off NoGi USA. But if everything is true, then from what I can see, they are in breach of trademark infringements.

But different companies.

I think it's www.nogi.br.

Yea it's a different company, I don't think it's products are any better than the No-Gi here in the U.S. I like the U.S. stuff better anyways.

nogi USA has some pretty slick stuff man. I'd recomend them anyday.

LOL @ dickryders. If you've not tried their product then why bash them? Did the owner rape your mother?

NOGI from Brazil is good. I ordered a few shorts and they are top quality. Great Service too, answered my emails pretty quickly.

I liked the look of the nogi brazil. Well the pair Vitor wore is the only pair I've seem. That pair he wore vs Tito looked good. Never seen them or anything. But I did vaguely remember someone saying they might not be that long lasting

Foppa21 said:
I liked the look of the nogi brazil. Well the pair Vitor wore is the only pair I've seem. That pair he wore vs Tito looked good. Never seen them or anything. But I did vaguely remember someone saying they might not be that long lasting

you like stop signs on your shorts?

~Foz

Fozzy said:

~Foz

Well it does fit it with the overall design. I mean the looks colours etc. Even the sut of the slits I thought was interesting where it wasn't really a split but a cutting and then reinforced I thought that was interesting. But you're right, when you wear a pair of those, everyoneone KNOWS you're wearing nogi Brazil and there's nothing you can do about it.

I don't think anyone has mentioned it so, Nogi Brazil is different from Nogi USA :p :p :p

Fozzy said:

~Foz
Stop signs? I don't see any? Or does "NOGI" mean "STOP" in portuguese?

isnt it wierd to wear a gi with a "no gi" sign on it?

JeremiahBailey said:
I do, it keeps the diseased immoral women away from me.

I like my women on the trashy side LOL, but that's just me.

www.nogi.com is the only Nogi that matters in MMA and MX. Nogi Brazil is a business venture by some corporate bigwigs in Brazil. I'm probably biased though, I'm a fan of the fighters that rep Nogi. Jeff Monson, Tyrone Glover, and Chris Brennan himself are pretty badass.

Back