No Gi brazillian fightwear

D

Dynasty1

does anybody know of a website that sells this stuff, i cant find it anywhere, and the only thing i did find is the tournament that there putting on between schembri and ricco, any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks a lot guys

Don't mention it pal, glad to help

No Gi has a Gi with the brand standing No Gi, kind of Zen ...

A No Gi Gi, sounds like a Japanese cartoon

Silly name for a gi manufacturer

thats funny shit, and yeah when i saw that they had a gi i was thinking that the point of this brand has just stuck its foot in its mouth

i really wanna get my hands on some no gi (brasil) shit but i dono if i trust giving credit card info to a brasilian site who knows how ligit it is?...i might just have to wait for my bjj instructor to get his hands on some from his connex in brasil

mugsy said:
i really wanna get my hands on some no gi (brasil) shit but i dono if i trust giving credit card info to a brasilian site who knows how ligit it is?...i might just have to wait for my bjj instructor to get his hands on some from his connex in brasil

i think it's legit... i mean they sponsor a lot of well known fighters...

I wouldn't worry. Send the money, let us know how you get on.

I dont give credit card number thru internet anywhere in the world ...

i think its safe , i mean ive ordered from mmagear. com, and other places around the world, and everything has gone smooth. Most of the time credit cards have fraud protection on them now anyway, so all in all it would be safe to buy. im definetly gonna buy those shorts, as soon as i lose 2 inches in my waist, hahah, im a 36 and the biggest size they make is a 34

They don't even have ANY of the shorts on their site...Weird and I know they didn't sell out of every kind.

So can you wear a No Gi Gi to a No Gi competition? :D

April Fools' must fall in September in Brasil.

The NoGi gi is a good medium level gi. Its actually made by a company called Seishin and branded by NoGi (like BadBoy). Seishin make a good gi which is pretty popular in Brazil but just about unknown outside. One of the nice things about the NoGi gi is that the patches are not just tacked on but are embroidered on. When we attend events, the NoGi gi are one of the most popular ones we stock.
We are the only company in Europe authorised to sell NoGi and it sells like hotcakes. The Vitor Belfort shorts fly off the shelves as soon as they arrive.
The stuff is very well made compared to other Brazilian brands and the VB shorts especially. We've been dealers for NoGi for over 6 months now and the only returns we've had have been sizing rather than any issues with quality.

Dynasty1, if you wear a 36 in regular jeans a 34 will probably fit you perfect, these run rather large and I had to order 2 sizes smalled than i usually wear. they also have the 35's in which i think would be too big for you if you wear a 36. Hope that helps.

Oh and the credit card deal is a no brainer, they use www.paypal.com to transfer funds for purchases.

I don't know why it bugs me so much about the Brazil nogi thing. I don't know the whole story but from what I've read it seems they have stolen the name from Mr. Brennan. Makes me want to order something from the REAL NO GI.

Back