No Farewell to Goldberg

uxxZkgt.jpg

If they weren't doing one for Joe Silva who was way more important to the company, and who had been there longer than anyone. Then they definitely weren't doing one for Mike

Rogan is a piece of shit for not saying anything, especially as he's untouchable. Goldberg was terrible but Rogan said a number of times that they were friends.

the ufc has always been disgusting and classless from the start, so it's natural that it continues to be so.

Goldie was a complete buffoon. However, he did his job, which was to hype up the fights, and to sell advertisements and future ppv's.
He should be inducted into the UFC Hall of Fame, as an announcer, imo.

Goldie went out with a mistake calling both Cody and Cruz belt winners...:rolleyes:

If it was indeed his last show, that was cold as fuck. But I can imagine them bringing him back for a PPV in 6 months with the "return of Goldberg" as one of the selling points.

they could've given him a belt, no shortage of those these days

Dude! Dont give them ideas! Interim pbp belt. "who will be the next contender" Watch UFC 208 on ppv.
This time its personal.

min 1:56:05

Rogan:
"I'll stay in contact with Mike till the day I die...
Mike is my friend and... you know...
the ufc was sold to WME, they have their own thoughts on what they want to do and...
I'll be friends with Goldberg till the day I die. I love that guy."

Schaub:
"couldn't get the guy a sign-off though?"
Rogan:
"ush, yeah man... I didn't know what to do, man."
Schaub:
"audsafaf xxxfa" (something somethin)
Rogan:
"I know, they didn't want to, man."
"I don't know what's going on, on terms of organizations, you know, or what happen....
I literally know Dana, and Dana is the reason I'm still there.
I mean, I met Ari, he is very nice guy, a very smart guy, a very successful guy, I'm rooting for them, obviously I'am still with the company, it's an honor to work for the ufc but I... you know, have no..."

Schaub: "But if Dana is out, you are out?!?"
Rogan:
"oh yesss. He's the only reason I'm there. If Dana talked me into staying..."

Fucking Anik can't stand him. Got to learn spanic and switch audio.

Fucking Anik can't stand him. Got to learn spanic and switch audio.

I couldn't find the audio, but Rogan thinks Anik replacing Goldberg is a real possibility. So yeah...

Hes been there for him for 20 years. He deserved a send off

He worked for SEG and Zuffa not WME. Clearly, they didn't think that the was worth having a send off for. Otherwise, they wouldn't have pushed him out so quickly after taking over.

If they weren't doing one for Joe Silva who was way more important to the company, and who had been there longer than anyone. Then they definitely weren't doing one for Mike

No one outside of sherdog knows who joe silva is. Goldie was actually in the public eye

You don't get a farewell when you get fired. Someone at WME doesn't like Goldie or Dana doesn't and finally had the power to drop him.

2:06:45

If Anik replaces Goldberg, who replaces Anik?

Todd Grisham is likely replacing Anik. I can't believe the higher ups love these dry as dirt P4P guys. Todd was awful in WWE. Has a virtual clone of Anik.

There is a video somewhere pretty recent of dana doing an interview backstage and Mike Goldberg apparently ran by butt ass naked and everyone was like wtf. Yoi can hear dana say was that mike goldberg without his fucking clothes on lol. Mike prolly still has a huge drug problem. You can hear a black dude yell Mike put ya damn clothes on and you can hear Mike yell something incoherent like blabudeblaburarghh

Back