No Farewell to Goldberg

He kind of said some goodbyes as the credits were rolling... Sounded like they even faded him out at the end.

I thought Rogan would put an arm around him and say something, but he didnt even look at him at the end.

Fucked up.

The way Dana responded to a question about Goldie at his scrum pre fight said it all. There's definitely some behind the scenes shit that went awry.

Goldberg has been one of the voices of the brand for decades. UFC should show the man some respect even if they are going in another direction.

If I were a talented combat sports voice thinking about trying for Goldie's job, I'd think twice after watch a man who has given 20 years to them be dismissed with no acknowledgement whatsoever.

You know the WME brass woulda been blasting this after the event and telling Goldberg to leave.

Unlike Goldie's medicore work, Joe Silva has done a remarkable job over the years...is he getting a send-off?

Y'all will miss him..

Jim Rome may be coming.. The guy most known for Jim Everett kicking his ass on live TV..

Even though goldie was retarded a send off would have been nice i guess

No one, not even Chuck Liddell leaves the UFC on a good note it seems. He deserved some sort of send off and at least a comment from Rogan

So strange considering the respectful way they parted ways with all their other employees....

After the Tim Means/Cowboy result, Rogan talked about never seeing a fight end that way before in all the years him and Mike called fights together.

20 years with the company, and Dana said nothing about him leaving to the media. Passed the question completely over. This company must be horrendous to work for. They really don't give 2 fucks about anyone..

I was surprised there was no mention of Goldbergs last event and Rogan didn't say anything about working together for so many years. Anyone else find that odd?

Something tells me Joe and Mike weren't friends. I would think someone as clueless as Mike would have gotten on Joe's nerves a shit ton over the years.

I thought it was sad. He usually said something to Rogan like, "see you next time, we have the best job in the world..."
He did give some love to the behind the scenes guys on the send off, though.

Still, sad.

Back