No Farewell to Goldberg

MurrDawg

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I was surprised there was no mention of Goldbergs last event and Rogan didn't say anything about working together for so many years. Anyone else find that odd?

Last edited:
Yeah... I risked getting into a fight with these two drunk homo bros in a bar (who were cuddling and bumping into people) to see if some kind of sendoff happened.

This is number 2 bullshit.

They must be keeping him on call for occasional events or big events. I can't imagine they'd just let him go with no kind of homage. Rogan certainly wouldn't let it fly.

Completely out of order son. That man was our friend

My insider tells me Goldi and Dana had a huge fall out over pay. and we know how disrespectful Dana/UFC can be when money is involved

I was surprised there was no mention of Goldbergs last event and Rogan didn't say anything about working together for so many years. Anyone else find that odd?
Yes 100%. Very disappointed about it, too. Goldie catches a lot of flack on all message boards but his voice and odd calling is what we all associate with the UFC. Very cold indeed.

Goldi can rest in piss.

hqg-65.gif

You guys act like he's never coming back.

as much as i dislike Goldberg's style he deserved some kind of tribute or some video showing when he started in the zuffa era until 2016. but what the UFC did was ICE COLD. he had to say some statement AFTER THE PPV!!!! even luke thomas said it.

If the WME era did this to Goldberg and Silva i can't imagine if they decide to fire Rogan.

Perhaps they wanted to act like it was "just another day at the office", or it might had been too emotional for Goldberg, who knows. As corny and odd he might be at times, he to me seemed like one of the old sport commentators, suddenly out o fthe blue yelling about some product or just saying general things nearly everybody knows or doesn´t care about. Wonder who they´ll get to replace him or the exact details why he´s leaving whatever the case, for sure the new person to do the job will be both a welcome new addition and also disliked by some, until they get used to it, of course always some who won´t like the new one. But Mike was nice, will be weird he´s gone without his product placements call outs and odd but sometimes funny commentating. He had nice chemistry with Rogan for sure. Ashame there´s no honour for him in a goodbye in some way, but maybe thats for thebest or he chose that who knows. Whatever the case I hope he´s happy with this and not sad about it, although it robably will be a bit odd even for him at first aswell as for us.

Yeah I thought it was odd and disrespectful to not even give a shout out. It does seem like everyone leaves the UFC on bad terms though. ahem...thanks Dana

It makes the company look fucking terrible to just let that slide without a peep.
The disgraceful McUFC continues

Im gonna go out on a limb and saay goldberg should be in the ufc hall of fame. They have to do something. But yeah why did they make him quit or he quit himself?

Hes been there for him for 20 years. He deserved a send off

Back