No early weigh-ins @UFC 227?

I was wondering that .. I live in oc and have nothing to do today and wanted to go watch the weigh ins live.

I was wondering that .. I live in oc and have nothing to do today and wanted to go watch the weigh ins live.

I don't think public is invited to the morning weigh-ins
Only ceremonial

I meant the fake weigh ins at least lol

Then go ... :)

Friday (3 p.m. PT): UFC 227 ceremonial weigh-ins at The Orpheum Theatre, 842 S. Broadway in Los Angeles. The ceremonial UFC 227 weigh-ins start at 3 p.m. PT local time. The doors open to the public at 2 p.m.

Then go ... :)

Friday (3 p.m. PT): UFC 227 ceremonial weigh-ins at The Orpheum Theatre, 842 S. Broadway in Los Angeles. The ceremonial UFC 227 weigh-ins start at 3 p.m. PT local time. The doors open to the public at 2 p.m.
Sweet!!! Thanks I appreciate it lol should be fun to tower over he manlets lol

Ha lol
Enjoy man
Tell us how it is & tag me so I see it
I will . Should be interesting .. I expect some Hollywood drama between tj cody and mighty midget trying to get into it. What’s going to be horrible is the 100+ degree weather though . I’ll let you know how it goes lol

I will . Should be interesting .. I expect some Hollywood drama between tj cody and mighty midget trying to get into it. What’s going to be horrible is the 100+ degree weather though . I’ll let you know how it goes lol

Honestly ...
you should try to see the presser
That is where the news will be

Contact the arena & see what time that is

I think its right before the weigh-ins

Sweet!!! Thanks I appreciate it lol should be fun to tower over he manlets lol

Tomorrow night he finally gets to play again.

jvxVe63.jpg

Early official weigh ins start around 12 p.m. ET.

I'll have a thread up in a little bit.

Someone gave me two tickets for the press conference . I guess Conor is going to be there .. I didn’t even know Tickrts we’re required

Early official weigh ins start around 12 p.m. ET.

I'll have a thread up in a little bit.
So 9 am pacific? I’m heading towards la at 8 am and kill some time too make sure I’m there early and won’t miss it

So 9 am pacific? I’m heading towards la at 8 am and kill some time too make sure I’m there early and won’t miss it
Yup. 9 am PT. The early weigh ins take place at whatever hotel the fighters are staying at.

The ceremonial weigh ins with the face offs takes place later today around 3 pm PT at The Orpheum Theatre in L.A.

I know how you feel. Early weigh ins are the time when ufc fans are nervous

Back