NO EARLY STOPPAGE!!!

So if an Askren happens, then at least he will let it go on beyond doubt.

Waaaaaaaay beyond doubt.

And vice versa.

z7yj8hM.gif

He hasn't reffed a UFC fight in years, why would he now.

Yeah, I hope it won't be another Usman vs Colby 5th round stoppage.

What makes anyone think there will be a stoppage in this fight?

Masvidal is too tough and Usman is too good. It's going to be a 25 minute snoozefest

What makes anyone think there will be a stoppage in this fight?

Masvidal is too tough and Usman is too good. It's going to be a 25 minute snoozefest
Let's see how tough Mas is against a genetic freak like Usman. This isn't a backyard fight this will easily be the physically strongest and toughest fighter Masvidal has ever faced.

If he wants to survive he better be in amazing shape or Usman is going to throw him around like a small child. The more I think about it the worse it looks for Masvidal unless he has been training at 100% in secret. Usman may have a 2x strength advantage in there or even more, it's going to look like Hughes vs. Gracie most likely.

Lots of people didn’t like it. It’s a world title fight.

It was over anyway, Usman rocked him several times in the 5th then dropped him twice in the final 90 seconds of the fight. Colby was hurt bad, he was just hanging on to a leg taking hammer fists with less than a minute to go. He wasn't gonna come back and win that 5th round anyway, and it was even on the cards after 4. I like Colby, but it was a good stoppage.
You could make the "it's a world title fight" in the Dom fight, as he was getting up and there was only like 1 second to go in the 2nd round. Dom could have come back and won, Colby could not.

It was over anyway, Usman rocked him several times in the 5th then dropped him twice in the final 90 seconds of the fight. Colby was hurt bad, he was just hanging on to a leg taking hammer fists with less than a minute to go. He wasn't gonna come back and win that 5th round anyway, and it was even on the cards after 4. I like Colby, but it was a good stoppage.
You could make the "it's a world title fight" in the Dom fight, as he was getting up and there was only like 1 second to go in the 2nd round. Dom could have come back and won, Colby could not.
Colby wasn’t going to win the fight barring a miracle, but the gnp was very soft and wasn’t landing. Cejudo’s gnp was hard and was landing clean. I don’t think Colby should have been stopped when Goddard called it. Not a good stoppage imo.

Let's see how tough Mas is against a genetic freak like Usman. This isn't a backyard fight this will easily be the physically strongest and toughest fighter Masvidal has ever faced.

If he wants to survive he better be in amazing shape or Usman is going to throw him around like a small child. The more I think about it the worse it looks for Masvidal unless he has been training at 100% in secret. Usman may have a 2x strength advantage in there or even more, it's going to look like Hughes vs. Gracie most likely.

?

Bud Usman has 8 decision wins in the UFC. He's a grinder and Masvidal is tough as nails.

Go ahead and bet on a finish in this fight and post your betting slip...

Back