NO EARLY STOPPAGE!!!

He gives fighters lots of leeway usually.
Yeah, that CCC-Cruz stoppage is literally the only mistake I ever remember him making, and it was really just bad timing. Peterson has historically been a great ref. Him, Beltran, and Goddard are the best right now imo. I know some ppl don’t like Goddard, but I think he’s a good ref.

Yeah, that CCC-Cruz stoppage is literally the only mistake I ever remember him making, and it was really just bad timing. Peterson has historically been a great ref. Him, Beltran, and Goddard are the best right now imo. I know some ppl don’t like Goddard, but I think he’s a good ref.
SteveColdStone likes this post

I’m not a Goddard fan but I like the other two. I think the uproar about the Cruz stoppage is somewhat ridiculous. The timing wasn’t perfect but he was trapped and eating punches and it didn’t look like Cruz was going to be able to escape. Reasonable stoppage imo, and I’m somebody who is a “better too late than too early” kind of guy. But because Cruz had to cry about it and had to get personal with the ref, the fans all jumped on the notion that KP stops fights early. These people either can’t form their own opinions or simply don’t know anything about the refs. I appreciate refs like KP and I wish we had more like him.

Kim Winslow should be perfect for this fight
images (2).jpeg

Reactions: HHJ
I think this fight should take place under little kids' point TKD rules.

SteveColdStone likes this post

I’m not a Goddard fan but I like the other two. I think the uproar about the Cruz stoppage is somewhat ridiculous. The timing wasn’t perfect but he was trapped and eating punches and it didn’t look like Cruz was going to be able to escape. Reasonable stoppage imo, and I’m somebody who is a “better too late than too early” kind of guy. But because Cruz had to cry about it and had to get personal with the ref, the fans all jumped on the notion that KP stops fights early. These people either can’t form their own opinions or simply don’t know anything about the refs. I appreciate refs like KP and I wish we had more like him.
Dont forget that Keith refereed the best Women fight in history Zhang vs Joanna

Reactions: HHJ
hopefully not this idiot
bd3289_031711refTA4.jpg
The more retarded version of Marc Goddard.

All three are worse refs than KP. Goddard is the guy who stopped the last Usman fight ffs. The majority of fans would have accepted the stoppage against Cejudo as a reasonable and moved on had Cruz not gone and thrown a bitch fit like a little girl.
Stoppage in the Usman/Colby fight was totally fine, fwiw.

I want the Mini Brock ref to come back, he was awesome

It should be one of those 3 either Herb Dean or Marc Goddard or Dan miragliotta but the referee Keith Peterson who smells alcoholic and smoke cigarettes should be out particularly in this fight

I'm not a huge fan of herb...he has many early stoppages...my pick is mirgliotta

If it’s Herb Dean, the fight will be stopped prematurely.

place your bets on the under.

Back