No Drink November

I Am Legion

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Some people do sober October. I’ll never do that with all the Oktoberfest and Halloween festivities. So seeing that I do not have a masterbation problem Like you no fap folks, I am doing sober November. Last night was the first Friday I haven’t thrown back at least 10 pints since I had the flu 2 years ago. I missed it, but not so bad. Figure I would give my liver a rest. Do you binge drinkers take breaks? How long can you last? For you medical nerds, how long do you think it takes for the liver to rejuvenate?

tenor.gif

Hell no

Im drinking fapping and shaving my mustache to early grave
Oh that’s right, also Movember....Mustaches or for Highway cops and queers. Anyone else looks like highway cops and queers.

TS, how do you expect the Americans to participate with this movement when they're witnessing the worst election outcome of their lifetime on this very month?

TS, how do you expect the Americans to participate with this movement when they're witnessing the worst election outcome of their lifetime on this very month?
You aren't lying. But with the way the world is, its never a great time to stop. Pandemics, Riots, Dems cheating the election, its all crazy times.

I’m doing the same, went with November over October as it’s 30 days rather than 31...
<seedat>

I’m doing the same, went with November over October as it’s 30 days rather than 31...
<seedat>
How much do you normally drink per week? I am 2-3x per week, over 10 drinks per episode.

How much do you normally drink per week? I am 2-3x per week, over 10 drinks per episode.
Usually 3-4 nights a week, 2-3 beers an evening a couple of nights in the week then hit it hard Friday night and Saturday. Things were getting a bit out of hand in October, probably only two or three days when I didn’t have a drink of some sort, I’m quite enjoying some time off...

Usually 3-4 nights a week, 2-3 beers an evening a couple of nights in the week then hit it hard Friday night and Saturday. Things were getting a bit out of hand in October, probably only two or three days when I didn’t have a drink of some sort, I’m quite enjoying some time off...
Yeah sometimes you do drink yourself into a period where you want a break. With me, I love drinking, but Im sick of the next day side effects. I want to eat like crap, bad stomach, sometimes hangover. Its nice waking up and not fighting a headache at the GYM.

Yeah sometimes you do drink yourself into a period where you want a break. With me, I love drinking, but Im sick of the next day side effects. I want to eat like crap, bad stomach, sometimes hangover. Its nice waking up and not fighting a headache at the GYM.
I’d almost forgotten how good it is to get a really sound nights sleep, I had a couple of nights of really weird dreams but since then I’ve been sleeping like a baby. The first couple of weeks of a dry month always make me question why I’d not just stop altogether, that kind of thinking never lasts though...

I'm thinking about doing it in January. Usually not a lot going on in Jan so it makes it easier.

I’d almost forgotten how good it is to get a really sound nights sleep, I had a couple of nights of really weird dreams but since then I’ve been sleeping like a baby. The first couple of weeks of a dry month always make me question why I’d not just stop altogether, that kind of thinking never lasts though...
Sounds like you went through a small bit of withdrawal?

I'm thinking about doing it in January. Usually not a lot going on in Jan so it makes it easier.
I did that last year but only lasted 2 weeks. Def easier in the winter than in the summer. Something about nice weather and drinking goes very well together.

Sounds like you went through a small bit of withdrawal?
Feels a bit dramatic to describe it like that, but it has been a long few months so it was definitely time for a break, it’s especially easy for things to get out of hand when you’re locked down...

Back