No chatter on Lion Fight?

If only Militech's class act attitude could help his commentating. He is so horrible and commentating the fights. He seriously brings Schavello down. He might be good at commentating MMA but he is horrible for Muay Thai. I home Lion Fight or AXS or whoever is in charge replace him for the Muay Thai fights soon.

He's getting up in age and he's been through wars and training most of his life. Maybe's he's not the sharpest out there, but I dig the guy.

Fairly new promotion, airs only in NA and they have little to no online presence. I mean I very much like them but isn't exactly mind boggling why there is no chatter about them.

She's got her own sense of style, that's for sure.

Every perv on Fremont street wanted pictures with Colomb though. She's a super nice lady, but doesn't speak any english so the endless fawning over her (verbally) was lost on her. Dumb drunk Vegas locals and tourists just chatter on about how cool things are without paying attention to details like language, lol.

41691836242384309190415.jpg

Also, Tito was uber-dickish and pompous, not that it's anything new to report. Essentially told me to fuck off. On the plus, Miletich and Schiavello are class acts.

Pretty sure Tito posts on here under the screen name PA99. I'm almost positive it is really him. Just go tell him to fuck off right back lol

Is yodsanklai still signed with Lion Fight or is he done?

Pretty sure Tito posts on here under the screen name PA99. I'm almost positive it is really him. Just go tell him to fuck off right back lol

I'm not gonna take it too personal. He didn't like the company I work for, and for some reason he decided it was my fault regarding whatever happened between them :icon_lol:

It is what it is.

Weigh-ins:

Colomb only 141... this probably won't go well for her.

Colomb only 141... this probably won't go well for her.

If you've seen her fight, you know it probably won't go all that well in general. But if she plays a smart game and avoids getting bum-rushed (obviously easier said than done) she has a chance to beat Cyborg.... huge 'if' and a small 'chance', but she's been super warm and friendly to everyone while Cyborg has acted like she was almost forced to be here... so you kinda have to root for Colomb when you're at these things.

Listen, I know its no K-1 show. But getting Cosmo, Cyborg, Mala, and Kevin Ross on the same card isn't exactly chump stuff either.

I'm just surprised on a forum subsection that talks MT/Kickboxing, it wasn't even on the radar... if for no other reason than Cyborg is fighting (for those casuals).

Major stadium shows aren't talked much up on here, so naturally neither was this.

Cosmo isn't serious about Muay Thai anymore, and probably just getting some money while he waits for an MMA fight. Nampon hasn't fought credible opponents in Thailand for years, and he's apparently living in America now? This is a total whoopty doo fight and so is every other fight with the exception of Ross-Yamato, which is only slightly above that.

If you've seen her fight, you know it probably won't go all that well in general. But if she plays a smart game and avoids getting bum-rushed (obviously easier said than done) she has a chance to beat Cyborg.... huge 'if' and a small 'chance', but she's been super warm and friendly to everyone while Cyborg has acted like she was almost forced to be here... so you kinda have to root for Colomb when you're at these things.
Well, from the looks of it Colomb doesn't cut much or any weight. Cyborg cuts a lot.
No suprise one is in a better mood than the other at weigh in time.

Well, from the looks of it Colomb doesn't cut much or any weight. Cyborg cuts a lot.
No suprise one is in a better mood than the other at weigh in time.

I think mostly Cyborg just has that kind of attitude that would attract a person to having Tito as your manager. She's not over-the-top rude or anything. But she knows she's good and whathave you. No doubt Colomb has more reason to be carefree, but she was honestly taking it in stride and for what it was. She was also highly confident. Don't know if that's for show or she just really isn't aware of what a danger Cyborg is.

She gave a single response to her strategy to winning: "le domin

Back