No Brainer: BLM riots turning people away from the movement

A lot of companies are doing it right now. And to be honest, I do think work needs to be done in the US to level the playing field for blacks, but does the UK have any history of slavery or unjust laws against blacks? If not, it’s as you say - they’re saying that they can’t do it on their own, which is soft bigotry.

What is BAME? Black Asian Middle East?

I guess so (regarding BAME).

We have a highly diverse workforce in academia etc in the UK, all job applications are given a caveat of encouraging people from minority groups to apply, same with our funding advertisements. It's the least racist, least unjust sector of bloody society over here I reckon.

I've come to realize that the BLM movement was never about getting people on side, it was just about making other people's lives as miserable and fearful as possible. Those behind this know that when given the choice, most people are going to reject what they have to offer, which is why their brand of politics always has to be implemented through violence, indimidation and force.
BLM doesn't need anyone else on their side. They have the politicians, courts/DA, and the corporations. They have all the people they need, so its past recruiting time. Now its time to force everyone else into compliance. And its working. When I visited my super conservative grandparents last weekend, I asked my grandpa why he didn't have his Trump sign out (he's always had lawn signs during elections as long as I can remember). He just said "Shit, they'll burn your house down if do that anymore", and was completely casual about it. Political violence is the new normal. People are just simply accepting that if you speak out against BLM, you will be fired from your job, blacklisted from social media, and will be fair game for violence.

With more riots last night in Louisville and Portland, I wonder if people are turning away even more from BLM.

So glad I live in a small town. Don't have to worry about soy boys destroying shit then going home 3 towns away.

Glad you found clarity. Many get angry and double down when they see what's really up. And yeah Crew got crucified there. Poor guy.
BLM definitely got full of themselves and is basically a Lynch mob with social media attached

social media based lynch mobs are really dangerous as it could throw people into a frenzy this is something todays generation "Our" generation will be facing more it also highlights the gullibility of people and how easily Social media can be coopted by governments,foreighn state actors to try and gain more control.

The Chinese Cumunist propagandists have even capitalized on this George Floyd issue to try to sway other countries opinion againts the US by painting Americans as inherently racists.

Its funny how a couple of months ago a some supossedly "Filipino American" FB groups were all for BLM! and when you check the post histories of their members, you will see thry are staunch suporters of President DuDirty who's regime have been plague by police brutality,questionable police shootings etc. Ironic right?

There are recent evidence from FB themselves that some of those accounts are being run from mainland Chyna.

What happened and what did you say/do?

It’s in that thread. But basically, they were trashing police in the comments and by the presenters and I said as a retired cop, this is a great discussion-so glad I put in my time to become demonized and had words with some people. Nothing too bad, but still it was bullshit that the presenters told allies that it was their duty to film police interactions with minorities

I didnt attend the seminar. I was genuinely busy until 5mins before it started.....emailed the contact email address (the address was fucking amazing but I'm not repeating it) for a Zoom link but nothing in response. Gave it 15mins then logged off for the day.

It’s in that thread. But basically, they were trashing police in the comments and by the presenters and I said as a retired cop, this is a great discussion-so glad I put in my time to become demonized and had words with some people. Nothing too bad, but still it was bullshit that the presenters told allies that it was their duty to film police interactions with minorities

"Allies"
I'm surprised they said minorities to be honest, maybe they're becoming a bit more tolerant and open minded themselves nowadays.

So much of the rioting has been under false pretenses It's getting to the point I'm just tuning it all out.

BLM doesn't need anyone else on their side. They have the politicians, courts/DA, and the corporations. They have all the people they need, so its past recruiting time. Now its time to force everyone else into compliance. And its working. When I visited my super conservative grandparents last weekend, I asked my grandpa why he didn't have his Trump sign out (he's always had lawn signs during elections as long as I can remember). He just said "Shit, they'll burn your house down if do that anymore", and was completely casual about it. Political violence is the new normal. People are just simply accepting that if you speak out against BLM, you will be fired from your job, blacklisted from social media, and will be fair game for violence.
Can the chinese make a virus that will kill dumb people? I’m tired of this stone age shit

social media based lynch mobs are really dangerous as it could throw people into a frenzy this is something todays generation "Our" generation will be facing more it also highlights the gullibility of people and how easily Social media can be coopted by governments,foreighn state actors to try and gain more control.

The Chinese Cumunist propagandists have even capitalized on this George Floyd issue to try to sway other countries opinion againts the US by painting Americans as inherently racists.

Its funny how a couple of months ago a some supossedly "Filipino American" FB groups were all for BLM! and when you check the post histories of their members, you will see thry are staunch suporters of President DuDirty who's regime have been plague by police brutality,questionable police shootings etc. Ironic right?

There are recent evidence from FB themselves that some of those accounts are being run from mainland Chyna.
It has gotten pretty out of hand. Basically China can influence us, and we can't get them due to firewalls and all that. China can basically get away from any criticism and put it all on the US. It is scary how weaponized social media has become, which works hand in hand with big media.

It has gotten pretty out of hand. Basically China can influence us, and we can't get them due to firewalls and all that. China can basically get away from any criticism and put it all on the US. It is scary how weaponized social media has become, which works hand in hand with big media.

Yes Facebool has announced it closed hundreds of accounts from China that supports pres.Dutirty.

What is disturbing another hundred accounts was shut down that are linked to pro Dudirty fb groups that mass harass protesters abd the oposition and that this fake accounts are actually being maintained by the Philippine Police and Military.

Sort of "State sponsored Trolling" some of these accounts have advocated violence againts critics of the admin.

If they are doing that in my country you can be sure as hell China is running shit in the USA as well.

Back